We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel ambassador 1

Which Benidorm hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
east midlands
Level Contributor
5,089 posts
42 reviews
Save Topic
Hotel ambassador 1

Has the ambassador 1 been completely renovated ie bedrooms as well ? I've saw a good deal for November fiestas and latest reviews on food etc look good anyone been please reply many thanks mike and sue xx

Edinburgh
Level Contributor
6,959 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel ambassador 1

Don't think the bedrooms have been renovated Mike and remember Ambassador 1 is exclusively for Thomsons clients only now!

Also, Mazza on here is just back from there and she said the food was really pretty poor!

Edited: 10 August 2013, 09:29
east midlands
Level Contributor
5,089 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel ambassador 1

Yes saw a good deal with thomson

Edinburgh
Level Contributor
6,959 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotel ambassador 1

That's good Mike! As I said as far as I know, it was just downstairs that was renovated. If you need any questions answered about the food, ask Mazza. She's been going for years now but was so disappointed with the food this time, she's trying somewhere else.

Lancashire
Level Contributor
10,787 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hotel ambassador 1

Yes Mazza was rather disappointed with the food so i'd perhaps look elsewhere Mike, probably best sticking with the Rosamar before it goes up further in price!

Best Regards - Taggy

Benidorm, Spain
Level Contributor
1,193 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Hotel ambassador 1

Suppose the Quality of food suffers as the hotels try and make some sort of profit in the current financial climate ....... Quite often read in the Local Media that Hotels are treading a fine line between pricing and profit these days !

Mansfield...
Level Contributor
755 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Hotel ambassador 1

Hi Mike, I'm just back from Ambassador 1, having never stayed here before I can't compare it but we thought the food was good. The rooms are fine with flatscreen tv BBC 1& 2, ITV, channels 4 and 5. Bathroom has powerful shower over the bath, hair dryer on wall.

Location is great and all the staff are so friendly and helpful, also free wi fi.

I'd certainly stay here again.

east midlands
Level Contributor
5,089 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Hotel ambassador 1

Sounds good Kiki

dewsburyYorkshire
Level Contributor
4,360 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Hotel ambassador 1

was their in March in playa 1, our bathroom had ben renovated, we were on 1st floor, think they are doing them all. Actually we found the food a lot better and more variety this year, than the previous 9times we stayed...We love this hotel, and always get a good price for a month...

east midlands
Level Contributor
5,089 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Hotel ambassador 1

Thankyou for the replies think I should book for fiestas

united kingdom
Level Contributor
4,662 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Hotel ambassador 1

Mike its a great hotel and fab entertainment .But in all honesty with 30 plus stays it might just be a teething problem after the refurb and a did say that on my Trip report last week ...mazza

Get answers to your questions about Benidorm