We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Mobility scooter hire

Which Benidorm hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Edinburgh
Level Contributor
7,063 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Mobility scooter hire

I will need to hire a mobility scooter for hubby next month and I'm not sure where the closest one is to The Nereo. I've looked and there's an Easyhire on the Calle Lepanto but not sure where that is in relation to the hotel. Amiga 24 a bit far away from The Nereo.

Would the hotel reception maybe phone and arrange one for me do you think?

billingham
Level Contributor
1,089 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Mobility scooter hire

shezza ,ring them and order one now and it will be delivered on what ever day you want

Benidorm, Spain
Level Contributor
1,193 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Mobility scooter hire

Easyhire on the Calle Lepanto is about 100 yards from the Nereo :-)

Edinburgh
Level Contributor
7,063 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Mobility scooter hire

Aw, thanks both of you!

Can you give me rough directions BeniBen? I seem to remember an Easyhire on road to the beach!

Would I have to pay for the hire just now Shutey or when the scooter was delivered to our hotel?

Again, thank you both so much :)

billingham
Level Contributor
1,089 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Mobility scooter hire

think i paid deposit then rest when delivered

Liverpool
Level Contributor
2,523 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Mobility scooter hire

Hi Shezza,

I ordered ours online from Amigo 24, approx 3 weeks proir to hol's. When you go to the web page & view the scooters,theres a info and a book box. Click on the info to read (to see if its a suitable one etc.) When you choose one click book and fill the form in, date,time etc .Don't forget to put the hotels address where its to be delivered! They got back to me the same day with confirmation. I also sent a reminder via the link the day before departure. Again a prompt reply. The scooter was delivered as I'd requested, no problems. I paid at the hotel, and paid 20 Euro deposit, which was refunded to me when they came to collect the scooter. (Keep reciept) He will ask you when you want them to pick up.

Would imagine Easyhire similar. I'd also emailed the hotel Shezza before hol's to check we could leave their to be charged, and was there a fee.

Margaurite

Edited: 11 August 2013, 08:45
Edinburgh
Level Contributor
7,063 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Mobility scooter hire

Thanks Margaurite! To be honest, I'm not keen on booking with Amiga 24 this time as we had issues with the one we hired from them breaking down repeatedly. Not great if you're well away from your hotel. The problem was eventually found to be an insufficient battery, so scooter was never getting charged properly.

I've checked with The Nereo already and they charge the scooters for free :)

Thanks again and look forward to meeting you next month :)

Benidorm, Spain
Level Contributor
1,193 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Mobility scooter hire

Just walk towards beach 1st Right it is a couple of doors from Sandra,s Cabaret Bar opp the Green Bar :-)

Edinburgh
Level Contributor
7,063 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Mobility scooter hire

So do I just come out hotel, turn left at entrance and carry on down that road that leads to the beach? I haven't a clue where Sandras is lol! Thanks again BeniBen!

Milton Keynes...
Level Contributor
1,602 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Mobility scooter hire

Here's a map for you Shezza, hope it helps:

http://goo.gl/maps/h4fm6

Edinburgh
Level Contributor
7,063 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply