We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Family entertainment bar on an evening?

Which Benidorm hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Cumbria
Level Contributor
60 posts
29 reviews
Save Topic
Family entertainment bar on an evening?

We are staying in Palm beach hotel this year and hear the entertainment is poop.

Any reccomendations of bars with entertainment?

Somewhere my 3 year old son will be welcomed, with things for him to do.

Thanks in advance

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
834 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Family entertainment bar on an evening?

the cellar bar, if the still do it, and white horse, but cellar bar prob best

Benidorm, Spain
Level Contributor
733 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Family entertainment bar on an evening?

the white horse is very near you I believe and very good for kids

Dundee
Level Contributor
1,337 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Family entertainment bar on an evening?

Yeh the entertainment is poor at the Palm Beach although they did have an acrobat act on that was quite good.You could always head along to the Regente and watch an act or take a walk out towards Benidorm Palace to Tropical or Rachels.

Lancashire
Level Contributor
10,787 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Family entertainment bar on an evening?

At the moment there's usually childrens entertainment first act on at Rachels Bar!

Best Regards - Taggy

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
834 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Family entertainment bar on an evening?

Try the ambassadir they had the parrot show and acrobats on a few times to

Edited: 14 August 2013, 10:08
liverpool
Level Contributor
817 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Family entertainment bar on an evening?

Our Daughter, Fmily, stayed there. About 4 years ago.Loved the pool/food. But entertainment, started very late.Of a evening. Best going out.Use their free bus service. But last one, is about 9, in the evening. If you go on your balcany, when little one. Iss in bed. Don,t close sliding door, over. As they did. Had to shout down, for security man. To come and let them in.lol. Happy holiday

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
745 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Family entertainment bar on an evening?

we were there a few weeks ago,and we went to the cellar bar to see louis the clown. he was only on for the saturday night. i think there is some kind of dog show on the friday night. apart from that there is not really much to do for a three year old at night.

we usually went to the florida bar --next to the pueblo and helios hotels--- they have trampolines there--and you can get a drink there too.

theres also fiestalandia ( a small funfair type park on the avd medeterraneo next to the indoor bowling ).

have a look round some of the other hotels --to see whats on at night--you may find something there for the kids... hope this helps

Newport, United...
Level Contributor
513 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Family entertainment bar on an evening?

Our favourite part of the holiday evenings, are taking the strollers down along the beach front. There are little park areas and the old town has a lovely atmosphere. There is also a bowling alley and fair ground which is nice.

My personal choice is to avoid the square and surrounding area, I have seen some children around that area, and I am sure it suits them but for me it's an adult environment and I couldn't relax with the little ones about.

It will be a lovely family holiday. Tropical and Rachel's bar, were very accommodating. I made holiday packs for my little ones, colouring sheets, jigsaws, puzzles and the invaluable portable DVD player. We sat outside and as soon as they were tired just popped them in the stroller, stopped at the store on way back for a bottle of something and enjoyed quiet nights on balcony. In fairness my party girls were usually well behaved and were ready for bed by midnight x

9. Re: Family entertainment bar on an evening?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 August 2014, 07:19
Get answers to your questions about Benidorm