We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

jet 2

Chesterfield...
Level Contributor
92 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
jet 2

booked with jet 2 for first time, been readin some terrible reviews can anyome give me some good feedback thanks

dundee
Level Contributor
706 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: jet 2

Fly with them all the time and never had one ounce of bother. Great flights and great hols.

Greater Manchester...
Level Contributor
8,174 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: jet 2

jet 2 are great to fly with , never had a problem with them

Liverpool
Level Contributor
2,556 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: jet 2

Hi Dbird,

Flown with Jet2 numerous times, and flying with them September. I personally have never had any problems in the past. However, because i periodically check my manage my booking, i noticed a couple of weeks ago, our return seats on the flight this September had been changed. Sometimes this can happen due to a change of aircraft. They had changed the seats from a A&B row 2, to D&E seats same row. I phoned them, and in all fairness to Jet2, they said they did this to keep us on the same row, front of aircraft, because they seen we had booked wheelchair assistance. I told them a window seat more comfortable for hubby, and we didn't mind the next available seats if it meant a few rows back. Got sorted! Always found them helpful!

Always worth checking the manage my booking now again.

Margaurite

Wales, United...
Level Contributor
13,538 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: jet 2

Interesting: Can you give us some more information. Where did you read these reviews and what did they say.

Scotland, United...
Level Contributor
945 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: jet 2

using them for the 3rd time next month and no problems x

Liverpool
Level Contributor
2,556 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: jet 2

Hi Dbird,

Could you give us some feedback, Re: the terrible reviews.

Margaurite

glasgow
Level Contributor
119 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: jet 2

Used them 3 times travelling with toddlers and had no problems, flying next week to Benidorm with Jet2, my mum and my MIL fly next month too.

Our holiday was about £500 cheaper with Jet2 than with ThomasCook!

Edited: 21 August 2013, 11:05
glasgow
Level Contributor
119 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: jet 2

I have never paid to pre-book seats with any company, and always been lucky to have seats together, but wouldnt mind if we had to split up.

Aberdeen, United...
Level Contributor
11,771 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: jet 2

Went with them twice never a problem with me either ,would love to try them again but are always to expensive fromScotland anyway,...i would like to know where u read the bad reviews, I've never seen them,

Merseyside
Level Contributor
1,821 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: jet 2

They don't do Liverpool so I would have to go to Manchester,but used them once for Tenerife and we didn't pre book seats,so they split us up both ways..and my row of seats was empty,can't help thinking why didn't they put us on the same row..my cousin moved over anyway but there where others in the same situation,and traveled apart..

Get answers to your questions about Benidorm