We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Servigroup Pueblo

Which Benidorm hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Port Talbot, United...
Level Contributor
601 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Servigroup Pueblo

Thinking of staying here next month, 4 of us going and looking at the 4 of us sharing 1 room, and was wondering if there are beds for all of us, or bed settee's and 2 beds. Have looked at the reviews and pics . Thanks in advance.

Lancashire
Level Contributor
10,787 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Servigroup Pueblo

It kind of makes me laugh when I read some of the stupid comments made by British Tourists, we often read complaints from them too about the Spanish being ignorant when in reality the Brits could really teach them something in how real ignorance works! The sad thing is when writing reviews like that one, they are actually being serious, what a selfish lot we seem to be becoming!

Best Regards - Taggy

Edited: 15 September 2013, 16:32
northumberland
Level Contributor
2,268 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Servigroup Pueblo

stayed in pueblo in feb single room was pretty decent size with a double bed brill had a m8 there last month with his family 2 adults 3 kids he said bigger rooms were fine you will prob get a room facing straight down to the beach as they are family rooms

Huntly, United...
Level Contributor
1,188 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Servigroup Pueblo

Sounds like the rooms just round from the lifts/at top of stairs.

Always wondered what they were.

Durham, United...
Level Contributor
2,360 posts
72 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Servigroup Pueblo

dream on ....

Durham, United...
Level Contributor
2,360 posts
72 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: Servigroup Pueblo

taggy us English are ignorant do we learn Spanish? but we expect the Spanish to talk to us in English eh?

Edinburgh
Level Contributor
7,110 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
16. Re: Servigroup Pueblo

My issue with some Spanish, though the vast majority are lovely has nothing to do with language Taggy. It's the literal pushing me aside at the coffee machine at mealtimes in my hotel. I call that ignorant. I treat everyone with respect but do expect it back. I know the Spanish don't do queuing but they must know that pushing someone to one side just to get in front is wrong!

When hubby knew we were going to Spain the first time, he enrolled in Spanish classes at night school!

Edited: 23 September 2013, 14:28
Tredegar, United...
Level Contributor
1,796 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
17. Re: Servigroup Pueblo

Spanish in Benidorm communicate with British people 52 weeks of the year. Most Brits communicate with the Spanish 1 or 2 weeks a year. We are not ignorant just not practical to learn Spanish just for a holiday.

Lancashire
Level Contributor
10,787 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
18. Re: Servigroup Pueblo

I'm talking about the decreasing lack of manners of the British people, not just abroad but on home soil too as displayed in the behaviour of the reviewer quoted above who thinks its acceptable to be loud, noisy & totally inconsiderate towards other guests in the hotel at 5am in the morning! just a reflection of the I'm alright & f*ck you Jack mentality that is becoming ever more common in our green but not so pleasant land i'm afraid!

Best regards - Taggy

Rochdale, United...
Level Contributor
2,006 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
19. Re: Servigroup Pueblo

Taggy ~ unfortunately it's a sign of the times, there's a yob culture cover many age ranges not just the younger ones who don't give a stuff for anyone else whether here at home or abroad.

we seem to be on a never ending downward curve regarding manners and respect for others which unfortunately I cant see ever being reversed as those in power choose to ignore it.

they then go abroad and behave the same way there giving all Brits a bad name and ruining the hard earned holiday of anyone unfortunate enough to be near them.

as for people not trying to speak Spanish I had a go at learning the language for our last trip (1st time in spain) so I walk into a bar (pinochio's near the heartbreak) and in my best Lancastrian Spanish I ask for 1 beer and 2 cokes (having learnt you need to ask for coca cola of face strange looks just asking for coke) anyway after giving my order in Spanish (of sorts) the young girl then says in very good English "so you want 1 beer and 2 cokes would you like ice" AH well I tried.

Edited: 23 September 2013, 16:02
Lancashire
Level Contributor
10,787 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
20. Re: Servigroup Pueblo

Cant disagree with that Mark!

Best regards - Taggy

Get answers to your questions about Benidorm