We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Liverpool cancelations

liverpool
Level Contributor
27 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Liverpool cancelations

Got an email off easy jet today saying our flight from alicante on dec 6 has been cancelled anybody flying to or from liverpool that day might be best checking emails to see if their flight is still going

Edinburgh
Level Contributor
7,207 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Liverpool cancelations

Doesn't affect me but that's really good of you to let people know about the cancellation. Means they can make alternative arrangements in plenty of time!

Liverpool
Level Contributor
2,542 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Liverpool cancelations

Hi LivepoolMolylmoo,

Annoying when that happens. May be worth a look on th Jet2 site. A sale on a the mo and prices not too bad for your date! I know it means flying from Manchester, but worth a look!

Margaurite

liverpool
Level Contributor
27 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Liverpool cancelations

Because we had booked with travel republic they have just swapped our holiday for another day and it has actually worked out cheaper so more money to spend when we are out there

Lancashire
Level Contributor
10,787 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Liverpool cancelations

Glad you got that sorted & its worked to your advantage! For others affected by this Ryanair also fly to Alicante from Liverpool so hopefully this might be an alternative for them.

Best Regards - Taggy

msida-malta
Level Contributor
2,844 posts
108 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Liverpool cancelations

From tomorrow we can start the countdown to 19th Sept for our holiday ... We are flying with Ryanair from Malta to Valencia hope all goes well ... We also have booked our hotel with TR and so far I never had any problems with them .. David ,with one of his mini buses is to pick us up from Valecia Airport to Benidorm.

Looks we have all well planned .. Fingers crossed ..Wish you all a happy weekend

Edinburgh
Level Contributor
7,207 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Liverpool cancelations

Sadly you won't actually get David this time Anthony! He returned to the UK last month but is still running the business side of things. You will get one of his drivers!

Only 22 days till we go Anthony. It's a shame I will miss you!

msida-malta
Level Contributor
2,844 posts
108 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Liverpool cancelations

Though David went on a holiday in uk .. He told me me that our transfer is still booked ... So better will get in touch with him .. Thanks

Edinburgh
Level Contributor
7,207 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Liverpool cancelations

Don't worry Anthony you will still get your transfer with David's company, just not with David himself. He moved back to the UK for good earlier this month.

msida-malta
Level Contributor
2,844 posts
108 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Liverpool cancelations

Shazza David replied and as you said our booking still is on with his Costa Brava mini buses and someone is coming for us to pick us from Valencia Airport ... Happy Weekend

Lancashire
Level Contributor
10,787 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Liverpool cancelations

Hope you don't end up on the Costa Brava Anthony!! Lol!

Best Regards - Taggy

Get answers to your questions about Benidorm