We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ryanair transfers.

Which Benidorm hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Amesbury, England...
Level Contributor
472 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Ryanair transfers.

I booked a flight from Paris to Alicante for early October with Ryanair. It was a bargain price 26 euros so i also booked their airport transfer to Beni for an extra 5 euros. My flight and payment was confirmed by e mail and regarding the transfer from airport, they said "Thank you for purchasing your transfer with Ryanair. Our local vendor will contact you in the next 24 hours to confirm your booking"

7 days later and still no confirmation!

"Should you have any queries please contact the local vendor to whom your booking relates to"

Well thanks Ryanair, is my contract not with you as i do not know who the local vendor is? Should i just forget it and book a different transfer, eg Alsa bus or does anyone know who does the transfers for Ryanair, maybe i can e mail them. Should i e mail Ryanair and ask for a refund of my 5 euros lol?

Bargain flight yes even if it does end up costing another 5 euros for the transfer!

Level Contributor
179 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Ryanair transfers.

We have booked a transfer via Ryan air but its not Ryan air it's a third party company bus company. Nothing to worry about we got our email and ur voucher is available to print off few days before ur flight all u need to do is tell them which hotel in beni ur at so they can drop u off.

Edited: 02 September 2013, 06:25
Dunfermline, United...
Level Contributor
1,532 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Ryanair transfers.

Joe G, try going into manage my booking on the Ryanair website and see if anything is in there about your transer, if not, contact Ryanair to say you have not received any confirmation about your transfer.

Lancashire
Level Contributor
10,787 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Ryanair transfers.

It will come from a separate company so make sure you've checked your spam folder too. Give Ryanair a ring if you've heard nothing at all. All went well with my transfers in July, the email came through to me about 24 hours after booking.

Best regards - Taggy

Level Contributor
179 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Ryanair transfers.

The company is Plusairline Transport.

ryanair@plusairportline.com

modification.ryanair@plusairportline.com

complaint.ryanair@plusairportline.com

They give you these emails. we changed our Ryanair flight for a day later (boohoo) and I emailed them at Modification email address and they emailed me back and updated the transfer dates no problems.

Edited: 02 September 2013, 09:49
Galston, Ayrshire
Level Contributor
1,499 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Ryanair transfers.

I have booked a Ryanair transfer for January. Even if it goes to plan then I probably won't do it again.

It just seems so disorganised comparing to the likes of Travel Republic etc. i just thought it would be convenient to book it at the same time as the flight. Normallly you get the email and flight voucher quickly, print if off and job done.

With Ryanair you get an emai with a link to a third party, this tells you you are NOT booked till you give the full address of the hotel. Then it seems no other contact untill 1-3 days before you go where you have to login and print off voucher. This just seems like something else to remember to do before you go.

Edited: 02 September 2013, 10:46
Level Contributor
179 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Ryanair transfers.

I don't know what your complaining about it takes two seconds and you get an email reminder to print your voucher off. This company specifically runs transfers in-line with the Ryan air flights arriving and departing. Id rather use them who are aware of the times and flights of Ryan Air than a random company who don't.

If you don't give the address of the hotel are how they supposed know where to take you?? You'd moan further if they drop you off in the middle of Benidorm no where near your hotel.

Edited: 02 September 2013, 11:36
Lancashire
Level Contributor
10,787 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Ryanair transfers.

The actual transfer will probably be done by Abas, the same as Jet2 & several other companies use, they share the same desk at level -2 at the airport.

Best regards - Taggy

Amesbury, England...
Level Contributor
472 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Ryanair transfers.

Wow thanks great help, i will get on the case now.

Cheers!

Galston, Ayrshire
Level Contributor
1,499 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Ryanair transfers.

Think your missing my point Mike. When you book with others as I have done many times, you give them all the details at the time of booking and your done. Forget it till you go. This one you book, two days later you get an email and it's not clear that you give give the hotel address unless you read it properly which I'm sure many have missed. Then no further contact till 1-3 days before you go. What if you don't get the email like the poster above or you forget. I like to be organised and not run around like a headless chicken before I set off.

We were asked for opinions on Ryanair transfers and I've given mine. In future I will book either direct with the transfer company or Travel Republic.

Amesbury, England...
Level Contributor
472 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Ryanair transfers.

I went into manage my booking, chose "view itinerary" then re send e mail confirmation. The e mail was exactly the same as the original one stating "our local vendor will contact you etc etc... Checked again in spam and nothing so just about to e mail Ryanair the following.

"Booking ref ******, i paid 5 euros for a transfer from Alicante airport to Ryanair and i have not had confirmation or contact from the local vendor. Could you please look into this for me"

Edited: 03 September 2013, 03:42