We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

apartamentos atlantida please

lancashire
Level Contributor
66 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
apartamentos atlantida please

hi i need help i have spoken to the hotel regrding if 4 of us can stay in a studio there , they have told me this is fine so i go to book it online and now cant find price for studio nymore just one bedroom apartments could somebody see if they could find me availibility for a studio from 23rd sept 2 nights for 3 people as they told me to just book it for 3 people please help me if you have a minute , having a nightmare since my hotel got changed as its closed , still need to find somewhere cheap for 2 nights and these are perfect

Liverpool
Level Contributor
2,530 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: apartamentos atlantida please

Hi Claire,

Go to the link i sent you the other day. Click on tariff and you will see this....Scroll down to Type B Studio 3 persons, all the prices are their.

PRICES PER NIGHT AND PER APARTMENT (INCLUDING TAXES)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

· Type A Studio 2 Persons

· Type B Studio 3 Persons

· Type C 4 Persons (One bedroom)

· Type D 7 Persons (Two bedrooms)

Margaurite

lancashire
Level Contributor
66 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: apartamentos atlantida please

yes ive seen that but i just cant find availibility anywhere now ill call them direct tomorrow and see if they can help

3. Re: apartamentos atlantida please

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 September 2014, 06:22
Get answers to your questions about Benidorm