We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

2.5 weeks...

Leigh, England...
Level Contributor
59 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
2.5 weeks...

So excited! First time ever for my four night stay at the Mediterraneo!!! :) Actually seriously excited! :)

Wakefield, United...
Level Contributor
112 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 2.5 weeks...

What date do you go? We go on the 27th! Im sooo excited too, you'll end up loving Benidorm!!

north west
Level Contributor
240 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 2.5 weeks...

Same for me but staying at Riviera.

Edinburgh
Level Contributor
7,291 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: 2.5 weeks...

We go in exactly 2 weeks today! It's been 2 years since last there and I'm so excited too! Have a great holiday and you will obviously be there at the same time as a lot of us :)

If you're there for the 30th, there's a TA meet-up at 3.00pm that day at the Secret Fountain bar. A lot of us going so do try to make it if you can!

Rochdale, United...
Level Contributor
2,006 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: 2.5 weeks...

we go on the 29th from Manchester 6.15 easyjet, if anyone's on my flight be early cos were not waiting lol.

Edinburgh
Level Contributor
7,291 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: 2.5 weeks...

Lol @ Mark! I see you have an early morning flight too. Ours is at 6.25 from Glasgow with Thomas Cook. Booked into airport hotel the night before though. No chance of my sleeping in with check-in opening at 3.25. I won't sleep at all anyway, never do :)

Rochdale, United...
Level Contributor
2,006 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: 2.5 weeks...

my line of thinking was (as im normaly up around 4am anyway) is get out to beni nice and early drop bags off at apartment off to Rays1 chippy for dinner then dependant on weather hit the beach after a quick 1 in the Jarrow lad.

we could of got a later flight but why waste a day sat in uk when you could be in the sun.

we are only 20 minutes from the airport (under a flight line lol) so will leave home about 3am get sorted then chill, wifes over the moon at a 3am start.

Edinburgh
Level Contributor
7,291 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: 2.5 weeks...

Where are you staying Mark? I'm hoping we make it in time for lunch at the Nereo. All going well, we will :)

I love the early morning flights going out!

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
834 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: 2.5 weeks...

27th for us lot, Mariscal iv

Edited: 10 September 2013, 10:49
Rochdale, United...
Level Contributor
2,006 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: 2.5 weeks...

were staying at the estudio apartments which are located at the end of the walking street above the pizza place, they get pretty good reviews.

my wife loves the old town and as we'd just paid for next years holiday we wanted someware clean but cheap and self catering so we can eat out around places more this time with it just being the 2 of us (sons staying with his sister)

I must admit the view on an early morning flight out of the window when they dim the lights seeing all the street lights below is lovely.

you can have a look around them on this virtual tour link, - estudiosbenidorm.com/estudios_benidorm/estud…

Edited: 10 September 2013, 10:53