We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Benidorm Booked again :)

Which Benidorm hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
52 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
Benidorm Booked again :)

Hi everyone.

You may remember me from the forum in April. I was a first timer to Benidorm and I loved it!!! Me and my partner have booked again to go 6th April 2014 from NCL with JET2holidays to the Sandos.

I've never been with JET2 before. Has anyone been to the Sandos with JET2 or used their transfers?

If so what's it like?

Thanks in advance in everyone!!

York, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
489 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Benidorm Booked again :)

hi crazydude, not been to sandos but use jet2 all the time and never a problem.

have fun............

Liverpool
Level Contributor
2,502 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Benidorm Booked again :)

Hi Crazydude....

Yes i remember back in April..your first time. I knew it wouldn't be your last..Lol Good for you! Flew Jet2 Umpteen times, never had a problem. Can't comment on Sandos!

In case you don't know. Jet2 Flight only 10% off, Promo code SALE10. Holidays £50.00 off, Promo SAVE50.

Remember, transfers and 22kg luggage included with holidays. Believe no probs with transfers!

Margaurite

Rochdale, United...
Level Contributor
2,006 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Benidorm Booked again :)

it's not the pea men or the pickpockets people should be worried about it's the fact that once is never enough and its going to cost you a fortune in future trips

glad you enjoyed it enough to want to go back.

Liverpool
Level Contributor
2,502 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Benidorm Booked again :)

Hi Mark,

It's nice to see 1st timers who have been on the forum researching info,and then coming back on to tell us they've booked again. The Beni bug is contagious...Lol And we can't all be wrong.

Margaurite

Edited: 11 September 2013, 20:28
Rochdale, United...
Level Contributor
2,006 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Benidorm Booked again :)

Hi Margaurite.

its funny isn't it then people going for the first time are all "have I done the right thing" (like my wife) then after the first visit they just want to get back there.

it really does surround you with what ever your looking for and its so easy to avoid the bits you don't want.

msida-malta
Level Contributor
2,581 posts
91 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Benidorm Booked again :)

Benidorm is like Malta once one will have a visit/holday they will certain return lolololol

Level Contributor
352 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Benidorm Booked again :)

Yes agree my hubby was dragged kicking and screaming to beni it was my turn to pick holiday he won't go anywhere else that was 18years ago been going 3 times a year most years both love the place !

Birmingham, United...
Level Contributor
1,128 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Benidorm Booked again :)

Yes! Another first timer here, we had a great time in August,we are about to book for a month next Feb we nomally go long haul but cant stand the distances and the time flying anymore! So its now Benidorm for our winter break just over 2 hours away, I know it wont be so hot but who cares!

Level Contributor
236 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Benidorm Booked again :)

We were first timers, got back on friday last week and just booked to go again next may. Does anybody know what may weather is like, temps ect. :)

Rochdale, United...
Level Contributor
2,006 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Benidorm Booked again :)

I wonder how many first timers before going and friends asked where they were going said Spain ?? now after having been proudly say Benidorm