We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Another Flash question!!!

Which Benidorm hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Level Contributor
23 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Another Flash question!!!

Hi

I know a lot of people are having trouble contacting the flash hotel. I have about 5/6 times using different email adresses which i was given. I justwant to add an extra person onto the booking which i know the room will take. Do you think i could wait until i arrive? Also will i have to pay room tax when i arrive

merseyside
Level Contributor
4,650 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Another Flash question!!!

theres no way I would risk just turning up I would ring them rather than trying e mail

Edinburgh
Level Contributor
7,006 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Another Flash question!!!

Sunndays is right, no way should you leave the asking about adding another person onto your booking until you arrive. The hotel might allow it, they might not! Give them a phone just to be on the safe side!

Wales, United...
Level Contributor
12,040 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Another Flash question!!!

Did you get your transfers sorted. If there are a few of you travelling. Maybe minibus transfers would be a better option.

If you booked your accommodation direct with hotel they should be able to change your booking via their system.

Which email address are you using. Can you copy and paste it. Could be a mistake in the address somewhere.

Macclesfield...
Level Contributor
299 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Another Flash question!!!

They seem to reply to people on their Facebook page.

Wales, United...
Level Contributor
12,040 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Another Flash question!!!

Flash Hotel

Type in your e-mail and take advantage of our special offers and promotions

Send

My bookings

In this page you will be able to cancel your reservation. Please read carefully conditions of your rate. Penalty fees can be applied in some rates or special offers.

If you need any further information please do not hesitate to contact our booking department.

Tel: 0034 965 85 05 02

Mail: reservas@flashotel.com

Level Contributor
23 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Another Flash question!!!

Thanks everyone im going to call them now. Two weeks today cant wait a bit panicky about the weather though xxx

7. Re: Another Flash question!!!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 September 2014, 06:18
Get answers to your questions about Benidorm