We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Re Weather Benidorm

Wigan, United...
Level Contributor
59 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
Re Weather Benidorm

We are thinking of travelling to Benidorm in January, can anyone advise me on what the weather may be like

Newcastle, United...
Level Contributor
211 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Re Weather Benidorm

always cold and sometimes rains for the month annedd, sometimes even storms coming in from the rincon end. bring warm clothes.

Wigan, United...
Level Contributor
59 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Re Weather Benidorm

Thank you, very helpful. may leave it till later then

Greater Manchester...
Level Contributor
7,985 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Re Weather Benidorm

last january there were some gorgeous warm days , usualy cool though but might be lucky again ,

Wales, United...
Level Contributor
12,723 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Re Weather Benidorm

Thought the weather was lovely, for the last two years. Please see actual temperatures on link.

accuweather.com/en/…

Birmingham, United...
Level Contributor
1,189 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Re Weather Benidorm

Somtimes you dont know what to beleive on here do you about the weather in Jan, Feb, or March! We are going in Feb so whatever the weather I dont give a damn! I am now sitting in my conservatory looking at my Benidorm snaps and its p------down of rain so where do you think I would rather be?

Benidorm, Spain
Level Contributor
81 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Re Weather Benidorm

You can get great weather in Jan last year many days were in the lower 70's

Birmingham, United...
Level Contributor
1,189 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Re Weather Benidorm

If thats when you want to go then just do it, there is more to Benidorm than just getting a tan!

Lancashire
Level Contributor
10,787 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Re Weather Benidorm

Ive had it lovely in Jan & even been on the beach for a while...got some daft looks from the Spaniards of course! Lol! Jan is often better than Feb really, but there's no way of predicting in advance! You pays yer money.....

Best Regards - Taggy

Wales, United...
Level Contributor
12,723 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Re Weather Benidorm

You can check back on this link to see the actual temperatures for each day and month. Last January was lovely.

accuweather.com/en/…

Benidorm, Spain
Level Contributor
1,193 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Re Weather Benidorm

Apart from the Odd Rainy Day there are People on the Beach every day of the year down here in Poniente !! Not me though lols ...... the favoured spot seems to be up against the Prom where most winds are blocked :-)

Get answers to your questions about Benidorm