We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

hotel venus

Which Benidorm hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Scotland, United...
Level Contributor
840 posts
21 reviews
Save Topic
hotel venus

hi, i will arrive at the venus next week and want to email them in advance looking for a poolside room.

can anyone advise which block to ask for - best for sun. thanx

Preston
Level Contributor
534 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: hotel venus

We wanted exactly what you are asking for and we were advised to ask for - top floor in residencia- pool view - didn't get top floor but we did get a pool view in residencia which was lovely - we were on 4th floor which was good enough and we had sun from mid afternoon till 8:30pm (this was in July) we didn't hear any noise at night either.

Very nice hotel and if you've booked with Servigroup you get a free night (Weds) at Benidorm Palace - you just need to book it when you get there.

Hope you have a lovely stay.

Hope you have

Edinburgh
Level Contributor
7,012 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: hotel venus

Just a quick correction in case people are misled Loobs, sorry!

The free night on the Wednesday to Benidorm Palace isn't just for those who have booked with Servigroup as you mentioned. It's open to ALL residents. Sorry again but thought I should clear that up! I'm going to the Servigroup Nereo this coming Tuesday for 2 weeks and will be taking the free night!

Ayr, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
26 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: hotel venus

Thats not 100% correct either Shezza .

If you have booked a room in servigroup through a tour operator you have the choice of Wednesday or Friday shows .

If you have booked direct through Servigroup you have the choice of Wednesday , Friday or Saturday shows .

At least that was the options my last two visits this year .

Edinburgh
Level Contributor
7,012 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: hotel venus

Sorry Ayrlad but Loobs was referring to the Wednesday night only stating it was for people who had booked direct with Servigroup and I just said the Wednesday night was open to all residents. I'm perfectly correct in that. She didn't mention any other night!

Scotland, United...
Level Contributor
840 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: hotel venus

thanx loobs.i'll ask for the same as u had. i stayed at the Nereo last year with jet2 and got the free palace tickets for the wednesday night - we didnt like it all that much.

Edinburgh
Level Contributor
7,012 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: hotel venus

Would you say it's not worth going then sunchick? I know it goes on till about 1.00am which is putting me off a bit. I would then have to get taxi back to the Nereo!

Scotland, United...
Level Contributor
840 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: hotel venus

they put on a great show shezza, it was just not for me. it was like the stuff put on the telly in the 70s - 80s.

i know loads of folk luv it, but after a few scenes we got bored. i was glad it was free as i would not have been too chuffed at paying the full cost.

we got a taxi to and fro as it worked out cheaper than paying for the servigroup transfers.

the management were very kind to phone us a taxi back into town

Tees Valley
Level Contributor
11,388 posts
136 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: hotel venus

Had to laugh Sunchick, we went in the 80's and it seemed dated to me then. I know it's a spectacular show but I was bored too (I was a whole lot younger then of course! Lol).

We won't be taking up our free night when we go but it's very popular and most people have a great time.

Jules

Wales, United...
Level Contributor
12,056 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: hotel venus

Perhaps Servigroup could let forum member know if this offer is available from November onwards. From what I can see many tour operators do not advertise the show, during the winter months.

servigroup.com/en/…benidorm-palace.html

Liverpool
Level Contributor
2,503 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: hotel venus

Hi Jenny,

Some info here.

https:/…benidorm-palace.html

benidorm-spotlight.com/shop/…

Margaurite