We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Great week, one minor hic-up

Which Benidorm hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
92 posts
37 reviews
Save Topic
Great week, one minor hic-up

Returned on Monday from Benidorm and what a great week we had.

Well looked after by the hotel staff at RH Royal coupled with its superb location for access to the Old Town and Mal Pas beach the hotel set the scene for a good break.

Got a taxi to the New Town and English Square and walked about for 45 minutes had one drink in Morgans which was more manic than my last visit, so we got a taxi back to our idyll of the Old Town, but that's the beauty of this resort, you can make your holiday into whatever you desire.

Did not see ANY of the much wrote about crime nor any suspicious characters.

The hic-up we had was regarding the Spanish laws and the sale of tobacco products, I noticed some bars and supermarkets had cigarette machines only and the sole venues that appeared to licensed to sell tobacco product where the Tobaco stores. On Sunday our last day these stores where all closed all day, luckily we found one that was open, must be like an emergency chemist for smokers. A Spanish chap in a store told me that the Government laws regarding cigarettes is complicated at the moment.

On a final note we had a fantastic meal at Amigos Bistro, chosen via peoples contributions to T/A, so a big thank you to those that contribute to this forum and reviews.

My review of the Hotel and one or two Tapas bars are on this site now with a couple of foody pics.

Adios Amigos

Tees Valley
Level Contributor
11,755 posts
137 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Great week, one minor hic-up

Glad you enjoyed, the hotel Royal is one of our favourites too. I look forward to reading your review on the hotel.

Jules

2. Re: Great week, one minor hic-up

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 September 2014, 06:19
Get answers to your questions about Benidorm