We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Medication

Blackpool, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
3 reviews
Save Topic
Medication

My father will be travelling to Benidorm and spending 7 months there. He has just started taking N-Acetyl Cysteine tablets. Please can you advise if this is available at any Pharmacy in Benidorm?

rochdale
Level Contributor
6,209 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Medication

Should be able to get them in England in advance, or most of them at least and take them with him. My wife used to get 3 months supply of 5 different items without problem.

cornwall uk
Level Contributor
3,956 posts
77 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Medication

Available in lots of Phamacy in spain, I dont think you need a precription to obtain them. Also health shops keep them. Plenty of english speaking chemists in Beni, If you let the forum know what area your father is staying, somebody will point you in the right direction.

norfolk
Level Contributor
852 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Medication

You are allowed 3 months supply on the NHS, any more than that should be sourced from the country you are going to.

I think theses tablets are available over the counter so an option would be to buy the rest before you go, this may be easier than buying them in Spain and I doubt there would be much difference in cost.

Jean.

4. Re: Medication

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 September 2014, 05:19
Get answers to your questions about Benidorm