We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Lastcheck.co.uk Holidays

Newcastle UK
Level Contributor
304 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
Lastcheck.co.uk Holidays

Been looking at their website and they have some very cheap accomodation in Benidorm have any of you booked with them and are they reliable?

Wigan, United...
Level Contributor
44 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Lastcheck.co.uk Holidays

Yes very good ,we have booked loads of holidays with them and had no problems at all book and enjoy

lancs
Level Contributor
545 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Lastcheck.co.uk Holidays

Have used them earlier this year no problems at all.some great prices at the moment.

Rugeley, United...
Level Contributor
84 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Lastcheck.co.uk Holidays

hi yvonne, i have used them several times and never had any problems at all, infact i am going to beni again in 4 weeeks and also used them for this trip, a tip for you is to pay the deposit by credit card then the remainder with a debit card this gives you full protection from credit card company if the holiday company(last check) goes bust. i paid a £2 deposit with credit card and the balance by debit card no problem. enjoy your holiday.

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
184 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Lastcheck.co.uk Holidays

Just booked with them, part of the On Holiday group which also includes Freshholidays, no problems at all and very good prices.

Lancashire
Level Contributor
10,787 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Lastcheck.co.uk Holidays

Ive used them once with no probs!

Best Regards - Taggy

Rugby, United...
Level Contributor
42 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Lastcheck.co.uk Holidays

Thanks for this.....a good tip and easier than some sites to navigate

:-)

7. Re: Lastcheck.co.uk Holidays

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 07 April 2014, 14:05
Lancashire
Level Contributor
10,787 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Lastcheck.co.uk Holidays

Not good that magec...check out the info on this thread, hope you get it sorted out quickly!

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g187525-i191-k72…

Best Regards - Taggy

Wales, United...
Level Contributor
12,388 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Lastcheck.co.uk Holidays

Sorry to hear your news magec.

Hope your accommodation is now sorted out now and that you have a good holiday.

South Yorkshire
Level Contributor
1 post
20 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Lastcheck.co.uk Holidays

I'm trying to contact last check with out success. Anyone know if they are still trading?

Get answers to your questions about Benidorm