We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

pickpockets

liverpool
Level Contributor
918 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
pickpockets

a friend of a friend got dipped yesterday and they live their ,,,,,, so their active, just doent carry a wallet they seem to go for the old folk its not only beni its right along that coast it seems its when you stop say to unload your car or getting of a bus or coach this happens try and wear pance or shirts with zipers or a tshirt with a pocket under a shirt, ,,,,,

Rochdale, United...
Level Contributor
2,006 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: pickpockets

I use a bum bag tucked down the front of my pants, not the best look when buying stuff but you know your moneys tucked away safe.

merseyside
Level Contributor
4,650 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: pickpockets

another third fourth party piece of gossip

liverpool
Level Contributor
918 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: pickpockets

it came over on face book last night by the person involved to the person i was speaking to on the phone ,,,,,,

4. Re: pickpockets

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 19 October 2013, 00:05
northumberland
Level Contributor
2,268 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: pickpockets

but don't say that to certain ones on here jack as you will be called a lire

Huddersfield...
Level Contributor
669 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: pickpockets

its not just benidorm its EVERYWHARE

Bradford
Level Contributor
1,009 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: pickpockets

Hi Paul, I got a money belt off ebay or amazon,brilliant can't notice it under a shirt or tee shirt.SteveH

Edited: 14 October 2013, 20:12
Scotland, United...
Level Contributor
920 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: pickpockets

the girls are still operating on calle gerona inbetween charles bar and kfc. wee watched them last september and then this september too.

Iver, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
110 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: pickpockets

Last Tuesday we were dropped of by taxi near Mcdonalds in the old town. I know my bag was all zipped up then as I checked. We walked from there to Rays Fish and Chip shop, it was very busy so I had hold of my grandsons hands my bag was on my shoulder but to the front of me so I could see it or so I thought. My husband was walking right behind me but as it was so busy a few times people cut in between us but he could still see us at all times. When we got to Rays we had to wait for a table and it was only then I realised that one of the zips was completely open. My purse was in another zipped compartment so I was very lucky. We always only take out enough money for the evening and share it between us. This really did make me feel uneasy and that is a first time ever in Benidorm. By the way our meal was really good Rays is a must try.

Tees Valley
Level Contributor
12,324 posts
149 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: pickpockets

Saying you saw a pickpocket in Benidorm is like saying you saw a fly in a cake shop!

Sad fact of life I'm afraid!

Jules

Get answers to your questions about Benidorm