We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Gemelos 26

London
Level Contributor
911 posts
24 reviews
Save Topic
Gemelos 26

Hi

Does naybody know a company who let out apartments at Gemelos 26?

The company we usually use now only own one apartment and its booked up for when we want to go and we need a few apartments!

Thanks

Benidorm, Spain
Destination Expert
for Benidorm
Level Contributor
4,986 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Gemelos 26

Try http://www.beninter.es/ or http://costablanca-apartments.com/

West Midlands...
Level Contributor
373 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Gemelos 26

Hi Kelly,

I can highly recommend costablanca-apartments.com

As you know these do not have a reception but Julie from the above company will meet you on arrival with keys whatever time day or night.

Mark

West Bromwich...
Level Contributor
58 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Gemelos 26

we have booked these apartments for march,in a very good position and just hope they are as nice as they look as we have only ever stayed in hotels in benidorm before

London
Level Contributor
911 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Gemelos 26

Gaz they are fantastic apartments, the best we have stayed in so far, we stayed there two years ago and they are in the perfect locaiton and so quiet and the pool there is fantastic, you will love it!

I personally dont like hotels, with apartments you have much more room and all the facilities you need! :-)

Thanks for your replies so far - i have emailed Julie and she is looking into for me x

Belfast, United...
Level Contributor
153 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Gemelos 26

cbaholidays@gmail.com ask for Julie Luck.Thats who i booked with over Xmas.Travel Republic also have .them up.Good luck Sean Paul

yorkshire
Level Contributor
663 posts
154 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Gemelos 26

http://www.homeaway.co.uk/

Arcadio Quero Mora

Telephone: +34 665516064

Booked with Arcadio a number of times, he meets you with key, no booking fee or extras to pay, you can phone him he speaks very good English, he has apartments in tower one, they get more sun. The web link will put you on to Gemelos 26.

peterborough,cambs
Level Contributor
563 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Gemelos 26

Think i might try these next Sept,..BUT!.. is the tv channels as good as the Venus hotel,i know you don't go on hols to watch tv but i would like to have that choice...Liz

Merseyside
Level Contributor
1,821 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Gemelos 26

There private Spanish apartments liz,I think would have Spanish tv unless owned by English,worth an ask tho as they are in a great location.

Lancashire
Level Contributor
539 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Gemelos 26

Liz, we stayed in these apartments last Xmas/New Year and booked with Arcadio Quero. Everything was fine, the apartment was lovely, but there was,nt any english TV. Also Pepe,s Bar opposite the apartments have them to rent. He has a facebook page with a contact phone number.

Edited: 26 October 2013, 20:40
peterborough,cambs
Level Contributor
563 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Gemelos 26

Thanks Linda & Kath for the info about tv channels.....Liz