We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Booking at Les Dunes Apartments?

Oldham
Level Contributor
18 posts
Save Topic
Booking at Les Dunes Apartments?

We're looking to come back to Benidorm next July or August, but want to go self catering this time. Reading the reviews we'd really like to stay at the Apartamentos Les Dunes Suites on Levante beach, but I can't find any of the booking sites that have rooms available there at that time! Tried all the usual (Travel Republic, Alpharooms, Jet2 holidays etc) but no joy; yet if I try the Les Dunes website it says that vacancies exist. Do I have to book direct with them and arrange flights and transfers seperately? I'd much rather book it all in one go if possible. Thanks.

rochdale
Level Contributor
6,362 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Booking at Les Dunes Apartments?

Have only booked direct with them myself although I know Direct Holidays used to list them.

Possibly they are not released to agents until next year?

Could try ringing them and ask, they are very helpful.

Dumfries, United...
Level Contributor
515 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Booking at Les Dunes Apartments?

We stayed there a couple of years ago,and had to go through their website.Very friendly on the phone,and some of the best self catering apartments in town. Good luck.

Manchester
Level Contributor
341 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Booking at Les Dunes Apartments?

I've looked at staying there in the past and could only find them available via their own website.

Huddersfield...
Level Contributor
668 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Booking at Les Dunes Apartments?

get your flights booked first gazza then book the apts from there website i no its more conviniant to book with a company but its dead simmple to d.i.y.

Belfast
Level Contributor
287 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Booking at Les Dunes Apartments?

We always stay at les dunes they're great, I just go into my local travel agents shop and they do everything for me

Oldham
Level Contributor
18 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Booking at Les Dunes Apartments?

Thanks everyone!

Oldham
Level Contributor
18 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Booking at Les Dunes Apartments?

OK - I've booked for next July and paid deposit - never booked direct with a hotel before; will they send out written confirmation as they do with package deals? Thanks.

Torrox Costa, Spain
Destination Expert
for Torrox
Level Contributor
6,272 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Booking at Les Dunes Apartments?

You should get an email confirmation, they do not send out confirmation by post.

Sheffield, United...
Level Contributor
42 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Booking at Les Dunes Apartments?

I've booked for September with Late Rooms. You just pay 1 night deposit and balance when you get there

Playa Flamenca...
Level Contributor
4,045 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Booking at Les Dunes Apartments?

We booked through booking.com so you just need to look around and see who is the cheapest.

Get answers to your questions about Benidorm