We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Email address for ambassador 1 hotel wanted

Which Benidorm hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
east midlands
Level Contributor
5,162 posts
45 reviews
Save Topic
Email address for ambassador 1 hotel wanted

Does anyone know the email address for the Ambassador hotel thanking you mike and sue xx

Durham, United...
Level Contributor
2,287 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Email address for ambassador 1 hotel wanted

ambassador@hotelesbenidorm.com is all I can see have you tried this one?

2. Re: Email address for ambassador 1 hotel wanted

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 26 November 2013, 11:40
3. Re: Email address for ambassador 1 hotel wanted

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 28 October 2013, 16:05
Tees Valley
Level Contributor
11,566 posts
137 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Email address for ambassador 1 hotel wanted

And I'm sure they'll oblige Mike and Sue. Not sure if a view of John & Joseph's is the most romantic vista I can imagine however! Lol

Good suggestion John though I suspect people will still ask and I've found some of the emails addys on that list inaccurate from time to time.

Jules

Liverpool
Level Contributor
2,523 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Email address for ambassador 1 hotel wanted

Hi Mike,

I am a believer in, if you don't ask, you don't get! But could be down to the price you've paid/room description. I see the various sites give you the option for different room type, and charge more for pool views etc. (I know it does, and can work the opposite ) Good Luck!

Margaurite

Wales, United...
Level Contributor
12,138 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Email address for ambassador 1 hotel wanted

Can see the extra charge for a Romantic room being nothing less than 400 Euros per week ;-).

Liverpool
Level Contributor
2,523 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Email address for ambassador 1 hotel wanted

Hi Jenny,

You see many variable prices for same hotel on different websites. This will be down to type room. Sometimes as you probably know Jenny, you can be lucky on the day and get a usually more expensive room. If I had a pound for every time someone has said to me, "We didn't get a sea view" and turns out they didn't pay for one! But like I said, no harm in asking..Lol

Margaurite

Wales, United...
Level Contributor
12,138 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Email address for ambassador 1 hotel wanted

Think Focus must be very Lucky with his allocation of "Romantic" rooms, lol.

east midlands
Level Contributor
5,162 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Email address for ambassador 1 hotel wanted

Anyone. Been lately please private message me thankyou

Aberdeen, United...
Level Contributor
11,771 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply