We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Thanks forum for all your help!

Which Benidorm hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Belfast
Level Contributor
137 posts
46 reviews
Save Topic
Thanks forum for all your help!

Just back from a wonderful week. Great Weather and brill apartment (the Belroy). But all the tips we got in the forum helped out a lot.

went to Roundtown travel (as suggested). Got a free child ticket for Terra Mitica (saved €22).

Booked the Guadalest and Algir Falls tour. Also great.

eat at Two Palms (3 times). Vagabonds (could only get booked in once) and Rays II. Couldn't find Amigos :-(

Went to the secret Fountain. Sandwiches were great and the service was brilliant. Husband also said best pint he had. a couple of dodgy ones were had at talk of the coast and Rockerfellas.

Show wise we seen meatloaf and Leroy smokes at Jokers ( would have gone more, but out 5 year old didn't like Jokers, too loud and dark) Loved meatloaf

We went to see Franciso Jackson and Lucy Bun at Talk of the coast. I must say Lucy Bun was amazing. My kids loved her. She did say that some of the jokes might not be suitable, but she done the "over their head" sign at each "Risky Part" and Reg's singing was amazing.

Went to Valentines to see Bruno Mars and Olly Murs. Both great entertainers, but by the time Olly came on at 11pm, my kids were wrecked and wanted to go home.

Also went to Rockerfellas for Lady Gaga and Black eyed peas (which both featured Amanda)

Our surprise night was at the Wikiki Bar facing talk of the town. had avoided it all week, despite the guy telling us it was a family bar. Last night we decided to go in for one. ended up with a few. At €4 for two G&Ts. A lovely guy called Chris was singing and playing guitar and was taking requests. One party asked for Elvis and snow patrol. he done chasing cars in an Elvis style. Amazing!!. the bar staff came over with free fruit shoots and cookies for my daughters. Wish we had went in at the start of the holiday.

Went to Chrissy Rocks bar for one and some Nachos. Only ones there. but prices were reasonable.

Peaman was out in force on Sunday. Amazing the amount of Spanish tourists over watching. He moved to three locations while we were walking around. Noticed the same well dressed beautiful blonde lady playing each time..... somehow I don't think she had a gambling habit.... You notice the "look out" men first. So knew when to cross the road.

Sorry for the long rambling. But I just wanted to thank the regular contributors on here as the info given was extremely helpful. looking forward to our next trip soon. Well we do have some credit on our Fesilandia card to use up LOL.

Port Glasgow
Level Contributor
1,075 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Thanks forum for all your help!

glad you had a great holiday

Rochdale, United...
Level Contributor
2,006 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Thanks forum for all your help!

sounds like you had a great time.

and so nice of you to give credit to the people on here who spend a lot of time helping others out with advice on things to do and more importantly things to avoid.

Edited: 01 November 2013, 15:10
Durham, United...
Level Contributor
2,365 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Thanks forum for all your help!

yes I see people here give loads of help. ive been going to Benidorm for years, but you still learn stuff here.

4. Re: Thanks forum for all your help!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 01 November 2013, 17:35
Belfast
Level Contributor
557 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Thanks forum for all your help!

Great review. Glad you had a fab holiday. Sorry you couldn't find Amigos - it's only a 2 min walk from Two Palms, just of the Walking Street. Maybe next time! Cheers.

Liverpool
Level Contributor
2,524 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Thanks forum for all your help!

Hi Macysmum,

Sounds like you had a Goodin!. Till next time! Thanks for sharing.

Margaurite

lancs
Level Contributor
545 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Thanks forum for all your help!

So pleased you had a great time,also you enjoyed Two Palms restaurant,John and the team do a great job,for future ref if you take the second left after the street Two Palms is on you will find Amigo's at the bottom on the right.

Chesterfield
Level Contributor
932 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Thanks forum for all your help!

where again is the wikki bar would like to try it but cant remember seeing it .

Lancashire
Level Contributor
10,787 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Thanks forum for all your help!

Think they mean the Waikiki Bar actually, if you turn up from Stardust heading towards The Town its just there on your left!

Best Regards - Taggy

Aberdeen, United...
Level Contributor
11,771 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Thanks forum for all your help!

Used to be called the Lepin Bar Cybernan,

Get answers to your questions about Benidorm