We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

November Fiesta

Cowdenbeath, United...
7 posts
Save Topic
November Fiesta

Is the fiesta in November worth going to

Rochdale, United...
Level Contributor
2,006 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: November Fiesta

the Spanish bit finishes tonight then the English fancy dress tomorrow

Edinburgh
Level Contributor
7,224 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: November Fiesta

It's certainly very popular and everyone seems to have a ball! It's almost finished for this year and I think it's the fancy dress day tomorrow.

west yorkshire
Level Contributor
1,431 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: November Fiesta

Well it sounds buzzing in the Palladium, we've booked for October next year, but will be going for Fiesta as well for the first time.

peterborough,cambs
Level Contributor
565 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: November Fiesta

Brilliant atmosphere,fireworks are amazing the best you'll see and tomorrow Brits fancy dress in new town is fantastic great to see everyone enjoying themselves in all their weird and wonderful costumes, only been going the last 5years and never seen any trouble just people enjoying a great time,wouldn't miss for the world now

Felbridge, United...
Level Contributor
1,546 posts
429 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: November Fiesta

This was the first year we have been to Benidorm during the Fiesta and I would highly recommend it. We were staying in the old town, and each morning at 8am it sounds as though you are under fire when the fireworks go off in the harbour area! More fireworks each day at 2pm. The town is really busy and there are various things going on each day, the main parade was 5.30pm yesterday - starting in the harbour area and weaving through town, and then the final fireworks just after 9.00pm which were at least as good as the ones you see in London NYE.

Merseyside
Level Contributor
1,821 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: November Fiesta

What a great report(above)enjoyed reading it,thanks for posting.

Edited: 14 November 2013, 10:00
Cowdenbeath, United...
7 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: November Fiesta

Hope the weather stays nice this afternoon for the fancy dress and thanks to everyone for your kind replies I think I will give it a try next year

ga
Level Contributor
222 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: November Fiesta

How late does the fancy dress go?

ga
Level Contributor
222 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: November Fiesta

How late does the Fancy Dress go?

Wales, United...
Level Contributor
12,898 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: November Fiesta

I think until they all fall over, or can't stand up. You might see some lying down where they fall :-)

Get answers to your questions about Benidorm