We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Servigroup Pueblo Benidorm - are drinks included with meals?

south yorks
Level Contributor
402 posts
30 reviews
Save Topic
Servigroup Pueblo Benidorm - are drinks included with meals?

I recall reading on a review that wine and water was available free of charge at lunch and dinner if on full board option at this hotel, but don't know if that is still the case so wondering if anyone who has stayed there recently would know. Out of interest, how much is the wine and coffee in the bar?

Edinburgh
Level Contributor
7,208 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Servigroup Pueblo Benidorm - are drinks included with meals?

No, no drinks are provided at either lunch or dinner. You have to buy them and the buy one get one free offer on drinks doesn't apply to the dining room either which really surprised me!

Tees Valley
Level Contributor
12,123 posts
147 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Servigroup Pueblo Benidorm - are drinks included with meals?

Julie, I wonder if it was the over 55 offer the Servigroup have from time to time in which drinks are included with meals. I've not heard of it being on offer for a while but others might (probably doesn't apply anyway!).

Drinks usually have to be purchased with meals, even water which seems to surprise some people.

Jules

Edinburgh
Level Contributor
7,208 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Servigroup Pueblo Benidorm - are drinks included with meals?

I remember it now Jules! It was free water with your meals if you were 55 or over but you had to book direct with Servigroup themselves to be eligible. There's no sign of it on their website and I think the fact the 2 for 1 offer seems to be going on longer every year seems to have something to do with it!

Tees Valley
Level Contributor
12,123 posts
147 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Servigroup Pueblo Benidorm - are drinks included with meals?

Just as well Shezza because we are far, far too young for such things! :-)

Jules

Wales, United...
Level Contributor
12,723 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Servigroup Pueblo Benidorm - are drinks included with meals?

Think they were the water and wine with meals. Usually only in winter for the over 55s. Many of the Spanish stay on these deals, available throughout various hotel chains. You will often see them on TR and Alpha rooms.

Think the Spanish will also get the free water and wine on their state supplemented holidays.

Edinburgh
Level Contributor
7,208 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Servigroup Pueblo Benidorm - are drinks included with meals?

Oh naturally Jules! We of course wouldn't have been eligible for the over 55 years deal. Actually, come to think on it, I wouldn't have been though hubby would have :)

south yorks
Level Contributor
402 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Servigroup Pueblo Benidorm - are drinks included with meals?

If it is an over 55 offer, we would qualify as we are booking direct with hotel. Any way it will be a bonus if the offer is on, although the 2 for 1 sounds a good deal in any case. Thanks for all replies.

Edinburgh
Level Contributor
7,208 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Servigroup Pueblo Benidorm - are drinks included with meals?

Nothing about the over 55 offer on the website, whereas it was advertised before. We stayed at the Servigroup Nereo last month and no offer was on then. We got friendly with a couple who were over 55 and they never had free wine or water with their meals.

My main disappointment was the 2 for 1 offer that was on in the hotel only applying to the bar. It didn't say that when it brought the offer back again for the winter on the 1st of October.

Torrox Costa, Spain
Destination Expert
for Torrox
Level Contributor
6,250 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Servigroup Pueblo Benidorm - are drinks included with meals?

The 2 for 1 offer has always been bar service only. The only time wine is included with meals are the Gala dinners at Christmas and New Year.

Aberdeen, United...
Level Contributor
11,771 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Servigroup Pueblo Benidorm - are drinks included with meals?

Yes you never get it with full board or half board,just A/i ,& at gala dinners,

Get answers to your questions about Benidorm