We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Location of Hotel Levante Club.

Nottingham, United...
Level Contributor
182 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Location of Hotel Levante Club.

I am planning to attend Benidorms fiesta next november.

After looking at hotel reviews, i think the adults only Levante Club would suit my wife and myself.

This will be our first visit to Benidorm, so not sure if we will be in the right area to soak up the atmosphere.

I would appreciate any input from all you knowledgeable T/A people.

Cheers!

Lancashire
Level Contributor
10,787 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Location of Hotel Levante Club.

Depends on if you want to be in the thick of it really! Most of the official Spanish Fiestas take place around the Old Town & the "British" Fancy Dress is in the New Town.

This Hotel is a good one and is located in the Rincon area which is about a 20 mins walk to the New Town area where the fancy dress is & double that to the Old Town. Its very easy to walk if you've no mobility issues & of course public transport & taxis are easily available.

Its a good choice if you want to be a little way off from the madness, as there are also some great bars right across road from you (Tropical, Rachels & Rock & Roll House etc) as well as loads of others & cafes & eateries near by!

Staying actually in the Old Town for fiestas isn't always the best idea as the Fireworks are shall we say "a tad loud" lol!

Best Regards - Taggy

Tees Valley
Level Contributor
12,221 posts
148 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Location of Hotel Levante Club.

The Levante is a good hotel in an excellent location but at the other end from the Old Town where many of the fiesta events take place as Taggy says.

If you wanted to be near the Old Town (but not actually in it), I could recommend the Adults only Hotel Royal which I've stayed in a number of times and now does A/I if that's what you wanted. It's 5 mins to the old town and about 15 to the Levante area where the British fancy dress takes place.

Jules

Nottingham, United...
Level Contributor
182 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Location of Hotel Levante Club.

Thanks Taggy!

Everything you have told me has convinced me that this is the place for us!

I will go ahead and book today.

Merry Christmas to you!!!!!!!

Nottingham, United...
Level Contributor
182 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Location of Hotel Levante Club.

Hi Jules!

Thanks for your reply and advise.

I have decided to stick with Levante Club cos i have a great Thompsons promo code if used by today!

I will certainly look at your suggestion if i decide to return to Benidorm on another occasion.

Merry Christmas

5. Re: Location of Hotel Levante Club.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 December 2014, 05:16
Get answers to your questions about Benidorm