We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel Levante Club and spa.

Nottingham, United...
Level Contributor
188 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Hotel Levante Club and spa.

Just booked this hotel for a weeks break next november.

I would be grateful for any inside information from any T/A member that has stayed there before.

Things like prices of fridge/safe hire, or nearby bars and restuarants that would be worthwhile visiting.

This will be my first visit to Benidorm, so everything you can tell me will be of use.

Atentemente

Mentioned in this post
Benidorm
Benidorm
Costa Blanca, Spain
east midlands
Level Contributor
5,568 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel Levante Club and spa.

We loved this hotel massive room with 2 showers and balcony gets sun all day ! Tropical cabaret bar across road very good different acts on each night

Wigan, England
Level Contributor
1,008 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel Levante Club and spa.

They have two different prices for the minibar depending on which items you have, the more expensive of which is, if I remember correctly, 23€. They offered me just the key last time which I think was 2€ per day. Think safe is 3€ per day but I didn't get one last time so can't be sure.

lanarkshire
Level Contributor
41 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotel Levante Club and spa.

stayed there 2 years ago , and really liked it , great clean rooms ,food was great soft drinks and coffee were great alcholic drinks were ok not brilliant , across the road there are some great bars tropical , rock n roll house , are great show bars , and the other smaller bars are excellent too , good choice u will enjoy the hotel and benidorm

durham uk
Level Contributor
1 post
24 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hotel Levante Club and spa.

as we dont 'drink' we didnt bother with the mini bar and we decided to forgo the safe but i think it was 3 euros The hotel is very good and the staff make it even better. The food didnt allways appeal to me but then i am only Very Parky ,The hot sweets were poor and lacked variety and would often be a peice of cake with custard available and when they made a crumble it was a soggy crumble. But do go to the hotel it is exceptionaly good Please do not tell many people about the Levante as when i would like to go again it might be full

Southampton, United...
Level Contributor
118 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Hotel Levante Club and spa.

Stayed there 2 years ago and going back in May this year. Fantastic hotel in great location with ample quality bars across the road like tropical, Yorkshire pride, Rachel's and rock and roll house. Spoilt for choice in this aspect.

Food a bit hit and miss but adequate enough you will not starve.

Never used mini bar but as others say around 3 euros per day safe hire.

You will not be disappointed.

All the best

Mentioned in this post
Yorkshire
Yorkshire
England, UK
Nottingham, United...
Level Contributor
188 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Hotel Levante Club and spa.

thanks for your reply

7. Re: Hotel Levante Club and spa.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 February 2015, 05:26
Get answers to your questions about Benidorm