We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

hotel with the best food

Doncaster, United...
9 posts
Save Topic
hotel with the best food

in need of a hotel that has great food any surgestions?

Level Contributor
352 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: hotel with the best food

Don pancho IMO is the best I've had and a huge variety and I've been in a lot of hotels in beni

Birmingham, United...
Level Contributor
1,203 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: hotel with the best food

When we were in Benidorm last August for the first time we stayed at the Rio Park,we are healthy eaters, the food at the Rio was very British and was really good, the wine was good and so was the other drinks,but things can change but I do hope not, every report on T.A. says that the food is very good......we were H/B and made do with a sandwich when we felt the need either in the Rio or just around the corner at a very nice Pub who do meals all day and evening!.I have been told there are many Hotels in Benidorm where the food is very good so you have a very difficult choice!

Edited: 30 December 2013, 21:55
Nottingham
Level Contributor
1,016 posts
84 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: hotel with the best food

I've stayed at Don Pancho, Deloix, Ambassador and Servigroup Nereo (a number of times for Pancho and Nereo) IMHO Nereo is the best I've stayed in and it's a lovely hotel as well.

But I will add, with the exception of the Deliox, the food was very good in all the others.

Edited: 30 December 2013, 22:09
Level Contributor
352 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: hotel with the best food

Never stayed in Nero tbh but worth thinking about if you say food is good

east midlands
Level Contributor
5,352 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: hotel with the best food

Riviera and Ruidor best food in a Benidorm now

Level Contributor
197 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: hotel with the best food

We stayed in nereo last year, food was excellent, best hotel I've stayed in so far in beni, but others later in the year did say it wasn't as good, not sure if that's coz they changed the layout of the restaurant and people didn't like it tho.

Edinburgh
Level Contributor
7,238 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: hotel with the best food

We stayed at the Nereo for two weeks at the end of September, beginning of October and people were choosing to eat out after a few days. The food was just about edible but I really struggled to put together a decent meal some nights and ended up having salad. The ice cream machine that I had so looked forward to was pure, blandness ice. I would like to add in no way can I be considered fussy and others felt the same. One couple had been going to the Nereo for 7 years twice a year and have booked elsewhere for next year.

Maybe the food has improved again but I'm certainly not risking it!

east midlands
Level Contributor
5,352 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: hotel with the best food

Ambassador food very good indeed and lovely manager

Level Contributor
197 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: hotel with the best food

Shezza the food was so good while we were there, my friend is a veggie and even she had a good meal to eat every night. When we went it was ranked #5 on trip advisor but it's dropped right down now. It's a shame coz it's a lovely hotel and the staff are really nice I wonder what changed?

Edinburgh
Level Contributor
7,238 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: hotel with the best food

Don't know whys could have happened Essexgurl but honestly some of the food was vile! To be fair, the breakfast was top class which I should have mentioned earlier! As you say, the staff were brilliant apart from the restaurant manager who was the surliest most unpleasant worker there!

Get answers to your questions about Benidorm