We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

hotel with the best food

Which Benidorm hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Doncaster, United...
9 posts
Save Topic
hotel with the best food

in need of a hotel that has great food any surgestions?

Leicester, England...
Level Contributor
53 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: hotel with the best food

Don Pancho is the best food of all the hotels we have stayed in Benidorm. Came back December 10th and going again January 21st for 2 weeks.

Peterborough...
Level Contributor
578 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: hotel with the best food

We enjoyed the food at the Mediterraneo in October. Only fault was the coffee - didn't taste like coffee.

Bristol, United...
Level Contributor
371 posts
98 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: hotel with the best food

Hotel Victoria- just back and the food was fantastic. Buffet style but all very well presented, very hot and lovely taste.

Kirkwall, United...
Level Contributor
264 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: hotel with the best food

We also stayed at the Nereo in October. This was our fist time there and I chose it because of the good food reviews on TA. I totally agree with Shezza, the food was awful! Salads acceptable but hot foods were a disgrace! For me the breakfasts weren't great either, food always cold! Would never go there again!

Benidorm
Level Contributor
6,351 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: hotel with the best food

As someone who has lived here for 12 years I sometimes eat in hotels and Rio Park is my 1st choice.

Edinburgh
Level Contributor
7,010 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
16. Re: hotel with the best food

Glad it wasn't just me who thought the food at the Nereo was bad Spottycatz! I had heard how good the food was and was massively disappointed!

17. Re: hotel with the best food

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 01 January 2014, 21:35
Bradford, United...
Level Contributor
7,953 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
18. Re: hotel with the best food

in the nereo , theres a chef cooking on the show cooking counter , the fried eggs are fresh cooked and hot as they come straight off the plancha as does the fish at lunchtime and the chicken breasts and steaks in the evening , we have never had a problem with poor cold food there ,been in worse hotels in benidorm

london, UK
Level Contributor
208 posts
303 reviews
Save Reply
19. Re: hotel with the best food

In my experience you can usually rely on any of the Servigroup hotels for consistent (if not fussy) food and I've enjoyed the Rialto on my last two trips. The Rio Park/ Medplaya hotel menus are a bit too English/ bland for my taste, although it's obviously very much a personal choice and some people will prefer that. Have also found the Madeira Centro serves good food and feels a little more Spanish. I wouldn't recommend the Poseidon hotels, where the food has gone downhill in recent years IMHO.

Edited: 03 January 2014, 01:43
Wigan, United...
Level Contributor
213 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
20. Re: hotel with the best food

me and hubby were at the nereo 27 th oct last year and we both thought the food was delicious, couln, t fault it at all, a lovely hotel and lovely food, and only 5 to 10 mins to the beach it was our second time at the nereo and we have booked again for this coming april for 9 nights, the week before we went it had some negative reports on the food , but not so when we got there, it makes you wander if they had a stand in chef for a couple of weeks, as the reports on food were all positive again after a two week blip, nads :)

Get answers to your questions about Benidorm