We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Benidorm Sol Pelicanos Ocas Hotel

Scotland uk
Level Contributor
5 posts
28 reviews
Save Topic
Benidorm Sol Pelicanos Ocas Hotel

Hi all, we're thinking of booking to go to benidorm end of June for two weeks until start of July! Just wondering what weather is like that time of year and can anyone advise me on the hotel we are looking at?? The Sol Pelicanos Ocas looks ideal for us just me my husband and 4 heard old son, it looks quite central to everything! Is there any attractions etc near or day trips anyone has been in they can advise?

Mentioned in this post
Sol Pelicanos Ocas by Melia
Sol Pelicanos Ocas by...
7,860 Reviews
Benidorm, Spain
rochdale
Level Contributor
7,097 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Benidorm Sol Pelicanos Ocas Hotel

Pelicanos / Ocas is actually 2 adjoining Hotels.

Think they can put you in either but Pelicanos is generally regarded as best, Others will advise better than I can.

Long while since I stayed there but is in a good position.

Scotland uk
Level Contributor
5 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Benidorm Sol Pelicanos Ocas Hotel

Thank you I didn't know that! I hope I can ask as to which hotel we want to be in then?!? "/

liverpool
Level Contributor
933 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Benidorm Sol Pelicanos Ocas Hotel

i stayed their last week its like a fred flinston theme hotel plus the benidorm program was made their [i think the pool area only ] your child will love it i did and im 68 just one point you must go all inclusive as the drinks are dear to buy i had a great time im sure you will ,,,,,,,

liverpool
Level Contributor
933 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Benidorm Sol Pelicanos Ocas Hotel

ocas was closed for the winter but as i understand you can use both facilitys with the ocas being the ai hotel ,,,,,,,

Scotland uk
Level Contributor
5 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Benidorm Sol Pelicanos Ocas Hotel

My boy will love the flinstone theme and thinking half board as we won't be drinking and can always buy water etc separate anyway! To us hoping to be out exploring as much as we can the all inclusive would be a waste i think. I would rather be in the main hotel but I assume they both share the same grounds just two separate buildings is it??

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
344 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Benidorm Sol Pelicanos Ocas Hotel

We came back yesterday from Pelicanos. Pool looks fabulous. I believe the 2 hotels share facilities. Even though there weren't many kids around-entertainment staff worked their socks off doing games/dances with them during day and then kids disco at night.. I'm sure it would be great in Summer and your son would love it. There was also food that kids would like-nuggets, pizza, hot dogs etc. Very central too.

Edited: 05 January 2014, 19:58
liverpool
Level Contributor
933 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Benidorm Sol Pelicanos Ocas Hotel

i stayed their last week its like a fred flinston theme hotel plus the benidorm program was made their [i think the pool area only ] your child will love it i did and im 68 just one point you must go all inclusive as the drinks are dear to buy i had a great time im sure you will ,,,,,,,

liverpool
Level Contributor
933 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Benidorm Sol Pelicanos Ocas Hotel

book direct with the hotel and make your own flight arrangments and you mite just save a packet ,,,,,

Scotland uk
Level Contributor
5 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Benidorm Sol Pelicanos Ocas Hotel

I will look into separate bookings and see what like :)

Dudley, United...
Level Contributor
2,146 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Benidorm Sol Pelicanos Ocas Hotel

it's not more to go all inclusive we always go out the drink prices at the hotel are expensive really enjoyed this hotel