We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

another holiday

Which Benidorm hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
northumberland
Level Contributor
2,268 posts
17 reviews
Save Topic
another holiday

that's the 3 of us booked up for a 9 nights stay in the old town of benidorm staying in the apartments atlndia right above the jarrow lad overlooking the sea and beach we have all ways wanted to stay in old town fly out Edinburgh in aug we ryanair but at the price of £ 278 return for the 3 of us with booked seats i will put up we Mr oleary roll on august..... o wait i am out in feb as well happy days

Benidorm, Spain
Destination Expert
for Benidorm
Level Contributor
4,975 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: another holiday

Nice one fatboy :-) That's a decent price for August.

Berwick-upon-Tweed...
Level Contributor
329 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: another holiday

Aye Davy,you beat me to it,derrick and Jackie will be seek of your dish in the 9 drays.love that area.

Liverpool
Level Contributor
2,523 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: another holiday

Hi fatboyNorthumberland,

Atlántida good apartment's in a beautiful location. Stayed in these a few years ago, and as you probably know been refurbished last 12 months or so!. Don't know whether the same now, but policy was when wanting sheets/towels changed, you took down to reception and they would change as often as you wanted. 24 hr reception too! And not far for a great breaky of Jackie & Derrick in the Jarrow Lad.

Margaurite

Edited: 06 January 2014, 17:41
northumberland
Level Contributor
2,268 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: another holiday

cheers margaurite have all ways wanted to stay in old town cause we all love the Spanish culture and iv done the new town many many times back in 5 weeks lol the jarrow lad is one of my fav pubs along with the stretford end (witch i will be popping along to ) but think we will do the old town most nights any recomedations on good bars to go to at night time would be most welcome thanks

the fat boy

Liverpool
Level Contributor
2,523 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: another holiday

Hi fatboyNorthumberland,

Plenty great little bars all around really.You've got Vincent's and the Piccadilly on your way into the old town. Dominoes,Caspers,the Queens, Intimate bar (Music & karaoke) Heard good comments about the Tower Lounge too, so many to mention. Up on the headland O'maras & sherries. You've probably heard of most! For a nice change, you can have a drink in the yacht club, sit outside on the balcony, the views are stunning across the Poniente. Strolling around the old town you'll come across them all.

If you turn right when you come out of Atlántida and walk 3/5 min along past the shops etc you'll come to San Remo a cocktail bar, next to Marconi hotel. Lovely place to chill on a hot balmy night. Your daughter will like this bar. Good music on TV screens, but not loud like you see in some places, nice & relaxing! and will be open till 3am in August.Jackie & Derrick will point you in direction, they've joined us in their a few times over the years..Lol

This location is different from the new town as am sure you know, but lovely in the summer with a typically Spanishy, authentic and vibrant feel in a nice way. Am sure you won,t be disappointed!

You can also have a drink in the Corona Del Mar (prices not bad) sitting area outside is lovely, and they'll have the large glass doors open so you can watch the entertainment.

Margaurite

northumberland
Level Contributor
2,268 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: another holiday

thanks for that cant wait now it will be like a new destination to me this year

cheers the fatboy

7. Re: another holiday

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 January 2015, 06:20
Get answers to your questions about Benidorm