We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

What part to go to???

Which Benidorm hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Kilmarnock, United...
Level Contributor
28 posts
Save Topic
What part to go to???

Hi could anyone tell me what part of benidorm to go to old or new town. For good nightlife and entertainemt? Just looking at few hotels and before wee book for our April short break was just wondering? As it's my husbands birthday and our 1st wedding anniversary the weekend we come we want to have a great time. And be ideally located! Many thanks x

Belfast
Level Contributor
134 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: What part to go to???

Hi Mrs J

Depends what you like. New town is where all the nightlife is where you can catch all the shows and party to the wee hours. But the old town has lovely restaurants and gin bars where you can sit outside and enjoy people watching. We stay in the Belroy, which is kind of in the middle, so we have the best of both worlds. There's a lovely walk along the promenade. So if you prefer to party closer to home, I would stay in the new town, you could always dander into the old town for dinner and taxi back a couple of nights.

enjoy!

Lochgelly, United...
Level Contributor
186 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: What part to go to???

best to stay near bottom of levante triangle on map

#awaitsbeingshottopieces

3. Re: What part to go to???

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 January 2015, 06:31