We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

2 guys wearing iron Maiden sweatshirts outside sol pelicanos

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
231 posts
31 reviews
Save Topic
2 guys wearing iron Maiden sweatshirts outside sol pelicanos

I just got back from sol pelicanos 5 day break. Everyday 2 guys in black Iron maiden sweathsirts were standing outside the small shops on the right between flash and sol pelicanos. Any ideas what thats all about they were there everyday nearly all day. I saw the police asking them questions but still cant work out what they were doing.

Benidorm, Spain
Destination Expert
for Benidorm
Level Contributor
5,008 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 2 guys wearing iron Maiden sweatshirts outside sol pelicanos

They are homeless guys. At least one of them is, I always see the same guy (in an Iron Maiden t-shirt) but not 2.

Greater Manchester...
Level Contributor
8,061 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 2 guys wearing iron Maiden sweatshirts outside sol pelicanos

he lives in the little park by the villa benidorm , quite harmless , someone said they are brothers ,they live quite well with food and booze given to them by villa guests , thats when its open ,

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
231 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: 2 guys wearing iron Maiden sweatshirts outside sol pelicanos

oh right they must be bored standing there all day the shop owners were not happy i think they called the cops as it was everyday all day in same place.

Lancashire
Level Contributor
10,787 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: 2 guys wearing iron Maiden sweatshirts outside sol pelicanos

Used to be a homeless chap I always saw round there, think his name was Mani or similar, apparently used to be a chef but I've not seen him for a while now?

Best Regards - Taggy

Dudley, United...
Level Contributor
2,146 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: 2 guys wearing iron Maiden sweatshirts outside sol pelicanos

saw him in october same teeshirt he wore flip flops and had bandages on his feet saw him everyday

leeds
Level Contributor
625 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: 2 guys wearing iron Maiden sweatshirts outside sol pelicanos

Is that the guy with the dog ?

7. Re: 2 guys wearing iron Maiden sweatshirts outside sol pelicanos

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guideline limiting each user to a single forums screen name.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 January 2014, 14:09
Derby, United...
Level Contributor
139 posts
99 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: 2 guys wearing iron Maiden sweatshirts outside sol pelicanos

Cant understand why you are bothered.

So many scams. We gave a man outside Morgans last year {with a dog) a burger and food for his dog.

Was told to "go away" . Wanted cash.!!!!!!!

Need I say more.

cornwall uk
Level Contributor
3,959 posts
79 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: 2 guys wearing iron Maiden sweatshirts outside sol pelicanos

Cash for booze and fags i expect.

Durham, United...
Level Contributor
208 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: 2 guys wearing iron Maiden sweatshirts outside sol pelicanos

Saw them when we were there at Christmas, drinking every time we passed. Younger one was shouting at police outside the Wine Barrel one day. Must say the guy with the dog who is always on road towards indoor market and dressed as a cowboy seems a nice guy always pleasant and dog is lovely (Elsa). He often heads straight into the Piccadilly to spend his collection though.

Get answers to your questions about Benidorm