We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

using the toll road

Which Benidorm hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Lochgelly, United...
Level Contributor
190 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
using the toll road

how much driving time in a car does it save using the toll road

Felbridge, United...
Level Contributor
1,533 posts
408 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: using the toll road

Where are you driving to and from?

billingham
Level Contributor
1,089 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: using the toll road

from airport to benidorm,your not talking much time saved,10mins at most

Durham, United...
Level Contributor
2,287 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: using the toll road

if I was paying the toll I think id go longer way, we got a taxi back to airport when it was that cloud ash scare, our bus never turned up the taxi never did toll road , but there again we were on a meter.

Benidorm, Spain
Level Contributor
170 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: using the toll road

The toll will cost you 3.45 from airport to benidorm, though you pick up the toll part after campello. Personally I would stay on the N332 - literally just before the toll booths there is an exit for it, you almost think you are going to go onto the toll. It will save you max 10 mins, unless you are stuck behind a cement mixer! Most shuttle buses etc use the non toll road.

Benidorm, Spain
Level Contributor
170 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: using the toll road

The toll will cost you 3.45 from airport to benidorm, though you pick up the toll part after campello. Personally I would stay on the N332 - literally just before the toll booths there is an exit for it, you almost think you are going to go onto the toll. It will save you max 10 mins, unless you are stuck behind a cement mixer! Most shuttle buses etc use the non toll road.

Benidorm, Spain
Destination Expert
for Benidorm
Level Contributor
4,975 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: using the toll road

The toll road can actually take longer in the summer, particularly at weekends because of the amount of cars trying to get through the toll booths. I have queued for 3km's before just to exit at Benidorm and annoyingly when it gets really busy the automatic barrier (for those of us with express passes) gets removed so that they can get through the backlog of people having to pay.

Lochgelly, United...
Level Contributor
190 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: using the toll road

so could a car get from airport to levante in 30 mins using the toll road?

Benidorm, Spain
Destination Expert
for Benidorm
Level Contributor
4,975 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: using the toll road

No, you could do entrance to the motorway from the airport to the toll booth at Benidorm in 30 mins, but then you have to take into account town traffic speeds to get into Benidorm. It's 65 kms (40 miles?).

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
622 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: using the toll road

In September we went from Los Dalmatas to the airport in 40 mins, in a taxi, using the toll road.

Regards,

Pat B.

10. Re: using the toll road

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 January 2015, 06:18
Get answers to your questions about Benidorm