We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

The Square

Chorley, United...
Level Contributor
137 posts
1 review
Save Topic
The Square

Good afternoon.

I need the name of a friendly pub on the square which will be open at say 10:30 am friday 14th Feb.

Also is the square entrance in between the arcade and Crazy Golf?

Benidorm
Level Contributor
6,351 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: The Square

They all close well before 10.30am and not many will open in the day let alone that time.

Chorley, United...
Level Contributor
137 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: The Square

Will anywhere there do breakfast or such?

Aberdeen, United...
Level Contributor
11,771 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: The Square

Barnies across from Stardust does a good cheap breakfast €2.50 including tea or coffee they do bigger breakfasts for larger appetites ,plenty other places too,

Mentioned in this post
The Stardust
The Stardust
311 Reviews
Benidorm, Spain
chesterfield
Level Contributor
631 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: The Square

why not try yorkshire pride you can have various breakfasts in there including the massive one,not far from where you asking about

Wigan, England
Level Contributor
1,008 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: The Square

Yes, that's the entrance to the square. As other people have said, none of the bars there will be open at that time of day but there are plenty of bars round about where you can get a breakfast. The bars on the square are more discos than pubs to be honest....and they're all awful.

Rochdale,UK
Level Contributor
1,289 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: The Square

The square is more for going to at night, you've a choice of literally more bars than you could ever imagine to choose from (about 70-80 in the levante area?????) Most will serve you a breakfast of some kind, many head for the seafront in the daytime for a drink while others crawl around the cheaper back street boozers.

united kingdom
Level Contributor
4,670 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: The Square

Bar Mallorca just up from buddies at the square .Its across from palm court ...mazza

cornwall uk
Level Contributor
3,995 posts
78 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: The Square

You might get lucky with the Day/night bar, that used to be open in the daytime, and does food. top of sqare on the right.

Chorley, United...
Level Contributor
137 posts
1 review
Save Reply
9. Re: The Square

I'm on a stag do and tbh we were not going to be drinking in any bars but rather I am leaving clues all around beni which the groom has to retrieve and I was going to leave a clue in a pub on the square but I will have to change my plan if they're not open as it would have to be that exact place.

Lancashire
Level Contributor
10,805 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: The Square

Mitch do you know if Moe still works in the Day/Night Bar?....He used to be a waiter at Sandras.

Best Regards - Taggy