We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hen party - all inclusive

Scotland UK
Level Contributor
3 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
Hen party - all inclusive

Trying to book my hen weekend to Beni for

Oct. Finding it really difficult to get any central hotels on all inclusive. Any ideas on cheap ai hotels which are central to main square and not old town? Thanks

Tees Valley
Level Contributor
12,340 posts
149 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hen party - all inclusive

Marconfort Flamingo, Pelicanos/Ocas, Villa de Benidorm or Gala Placidia Hotels all offer A/I and all reasonably central.

Jules

Rochdale,UK
Level Contributor
1,287 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hen party - all inclusive

Dalmatas might be an idea for you

Port Glasgow
Level Contributor
1,076 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hen party - all inclusive

I was going to book Gala Placidia last october and was advised it was really bad.

stirling, scotland
Level Contributor
905 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hen party - all inclusive

Flamingo Benidorm, Sandos Monaco

Scotland UK
Level Contributor
3 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Hen party - all inclusive

Thanks :) my mum stayed in gala placidia in nov 13 and had no complaints with the hotel its self, obv not aa busy aa summer. Looking for cheapest possible. Think dalmatas and sol pelicanos out of price range.

Galston, Ayrshire
Level Contributor
1,614 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Hen party - all inclusive

Could also look at Dynastic. Not too far to walk to the square.

Moraira, Spain
Level Contributor
288 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Hen party - all inclusive

We live half an hour up the road from Benidorm and recently wanted a cheap overnight stay towards the Rincon end.

Gala Placidia offered H/B for €25, reduced from €45, on Hotels.com.

Only a 3-star and the room was at the rear on the first floor, but we only needed a bed for the night, so not a problem. We were out for dinner, so can't comment, but breakfast was fine - hot and cold with plenty of choice. Not luxurious, but if you want cheap, then it fits the bill.

Wales, United...
Level Contributor
13,060 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Hen party - all inclusive

October hen party, the Gala Placidia should be fine and reasonably priced. Will have a few Spanish pensioner coach parties in at that time of year but should not be a problem.

Wales
Level Contributor
419 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Hen party - all inclusive

At the Gala Placidia at that time of year, the pool will be in the shade for a lot of the day, if that affects your decision. Hotel could probably do with a refurb, room was small when I stayed, but had no complaints with food and drink.

10. Re: Hen party - all inclusive

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 January 2015, 06:19
Get answers to your questions about Benidorm