We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Club rooms at Levante Club Hotel

Belfast, United...
Level Contributor
83 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
Club rooms at Levante Club Hotel

Hi

We're staying in the Levante Club Hotel in April, and have just noticed you can book Club Rooms, can anyone tell me what this is and is worth upgrading??

Thanks

Valerie Stewart

Woking, United...
Level Contributor
6,723 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Club rooms at Levante Club Hotel

All explained here: hotellevanteclub.com/hotel-benidorm/habitaci…

Belfast, United...
Level Contributor
83 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Club rooms at Levante Club Hotel

Thanks

MKB_ for getting back so quickly, will have a look now!

Southampton, United...
Level Contributor
114 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Club rooms at Levante Club Hotel

I have just booked this hotel for May and I believe club rooms are the standard rooms but very nice nonetheless. They can upgrade you to premium club room which is an end room away from the road which has bigger balcony and extras like minibar and slippers etc or like me you can be very adventurous and book the suite on top floor which has outdoor jacuzzi. Mind you trust me it is a lot more €€€€!!!

Either way lovely hotel with great staff and brilliant bars across the road.

All the best

Belfast, United...
Level Contributor
83 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Club rooms at Levante Club Hotel

Hi lovesbeni

Sounds fantastic having a Jacuzzi on your balcony, I think it might just be out of my price bracket :( unfortunately!!

Haven't stayed in the Levante club but have stayed in Flamingo Oasis, love the bars in that area, not full of Stag/Hen do's :)

Thanks again

Woking, United...
Level Contributor
6,723 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Club rooms at Levante Club Hotel

You're welcome Val - you only live once ;-) Have a great time.

Tees Valley
Level Contributor
11,883 posts
137 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Club rooms at Levante Club Hotel

Val, I enquired with the Levante Club Hotel last year about what I'm assuming from the price was the suite but it could be a club room as there was no mention of a private jacuzzi. This was for one week at Easter. I couldn't believe the quote they sent me so asked them to re-check it. This is the quote I received for 3 adults for 7 nights half board (it was for Easter);- no flights included incidentally.

Levante Club Hotel - €2,397.19 (1 bedroom, 1 lounge with sofa bed!)

Surprisingly I didn't book it!

Jules

Southampton, United...
Level Contributor
114 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: Club rooms at Levante Club Hotel

Jules there prices have come down on that price you showed for the suite but not by masses. I haggled and they gave a 15% discount so bit better around £1400 for week bed & breakfast.

Many many places in Benidorm at fantastic prices just fancied a bit of luxury for a change.

Hope it is worth the extra!!

All the best

Wrexham, United...
Level Contributor
106 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Club rooms at Levante Club Hotel

Hi we were there a year ago . At that time the club rooms were floors 21,22 and 23 if you were club class you had access to the roof top pool, roof top bar and executive lounge with branded drinks served yourself straight from the bottle.

We were on floor 24 and these were the club suites, at the time they had a jacuzzi bath in the bathroom but not on the balcolny. This is the floor of the executive lounge , we had the slippers, dressing gowns, slightly better chairs, but to be honest they were not much better than the club rooms.

My tip would be to get a suite overlooking the downstairs pool as the ones on the other side have smaller bathrooms .. enjoy-, the lounge is worth it on its own ....

Wrexham, United...
Level Contributor
106 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Club rooms at Levante Club Hotel

Sorry I've mixed my hotels up ... the above post relates to the Flamingo Oasis ...Oooops

Belfast, United...
Level Contributor
83 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Club rooms at Levante Club Hotel

Hi Jules,

Sounds a bit much for me (£2000) lol.

I think i'll stick with the All inclusive for 2 adults for a week (£538) in a normal room, is just about in my price bracket :)

Thanks again everyone :)

Get answers to your questions about Benidorm