We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bars near hotel Don Pancho

Which Benidorm hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
rotherham
Level Contributor
484 posts
17 reviews
Save Topic
Bars near hotel Don Pancho

Hi, please can help,

My mum and I are staying in the don Pancho, my mum walks with a stick so are can't go very far.

Can you tell me which bars are near to us.

Many thanks Mel

Tees Valley
Level Contributor
11,737 posts
137 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bars near hotel Don Pancho

Stardust, Jailrock and the Red Lion Bar are all behind the Don Pancho. It's a very lively area directly behind the hotel but as all the bedrooms face away over the main Ave Mediterraneo, you don't hear the noise.

Most of the main cabaret bars are within that area. I'd also suggest taking a taxi to the Rincon area to the Tropical and Rock 'n Roll House. More select cabaret bars.

The hotel stands on the main road and there's not really bars next door either side but it isn't far to walk just round the corner and there's entertainment in the hotel too. We took my mum when her walking was limited and managed fine. Excellent hotel, enjoy!

Jules

suffolk england
Level Contributor
380 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Bars near hotel Don Pancho

cross road tikki beach

Level Contributor
352 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Bars near hotel Don Pancho

See if degsy s on round pool on a Monday night great singer not far to travel !

rochdale
Level Contributor
5,968 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Bars near hotel Don Pancho

Good place to be, across the duel carriageway to the promenade, round the back for entertainment.

When are you going? It can be very busy round the back at certain times of the year.

If walking gets to much consider a scooter, they are the in thing in Benidorm and if you need one why not.

Read the boards outside for who is on and when.

Walk through the Marina and Ambassador Hotels for a nosey, they don't mind especially if you buy a drink.

Personally would pass on the Rincon, plenty of places in easy reach around you.

5. Re: Bars near hotel Don Pancho

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 January 2015, 06:38
Get answers to your questions about Benidorm