We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

rialto single rooms

Northampton, United...
Level Contributor
1,532 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
rialto single rooms

thinking of booking the rialto just wondering what ther single rooms are like are they like a broom cupboard, do they have balcony and were are the situated at the front or back of the hotel. if not suitible i will book a twin for single use

Wales, United...
Level Contributor
13,149 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: rialto single rooms

The Pueblo singles all have balconies and have a double bed. Good sized rooms for a single room, 4 single rooms per floor, 16 floors. 2 rooms facing the market and 2 facing over the pool, so about 64 singles in total.

Think Rialto might be similar.

Edited: 22 January 2014, 14:15
2. Re: rialto single rooms

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 22 January 2014, 15:05
3. Re: rialto single rooms

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 22 January 2014, 15:35
Middlewich, United...
Level Contributor
267 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: rialto single rooms

Hi Peter C I agree with post 3, stayed twice at the Rialto, single rooms are more like doubles, good size beds double fitted wardrobes all with balconies!Ask for a pool side room they catch the sun from 11ish onwards .

5. Re: rialto single rooms

Removed on: 22 January 2014, 16:05
Northampton, United...
Level Contributor
1,532 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: rialto single rooms

can someone tell me why three replies to a simple question about single rooms have been removed

7. Re: rialto single rooms

Removed on: 22 January 2014, 17:05
uk
Level Contributor
164 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: rialto single rooms

Stayed twice at the rialto in the last 18 months, as a solo traveller. On both occasions rooms were good and spacious with decent sized bathroom and balcony. The first time i was allocated a single with a double bed and room was a fraction smaller than double but good balcony with pool view, The second time i was allocated a large double with no view. Hotel is very good you won't go far wrong . I am going again in June. Hope you have a good time.

Wales, United...
Level Contributor
13,149 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: rialto single rooms

Thought Johns answer or answers? were informative and correct. Really annoying when none offensive answers are removed for no obvious reason.

Middlewich, United...
Level Contributor
267 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: rialto single rooms

Post s 3 and 5 were identical ! Can t see any reason why they were removed .

Edited: 22 January 2014, 16:43
Get answers to your questions about Benidorm