We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Short Break

Yorkshire
Level Contributor
196 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Short Break

We are looking to book a short break early next year.

Could anybody tell me if

TravelRepublic.co.uk.

or

bedbookers.com

are ok to book though

Any help would be of a great help.

Thank you

Mistie

Coventry, United...
Level Contributor
606 posts
82 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Short Break

Hi i have booked with bedbookers .com and was very happy with them ,i also use alpharooms.com and somewhere2stay.com many times,just booked with holidayrooms.com,

hope this helps.

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
479 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Short Break

hiya try go2spain or find-rooms.com or benidorm spotlight .i have used them all and had no problems.shop around for the best deals it can save you a lot of money.the only one i wouldnt recommed was benidorm direct.best wishes pat xx

Chester, England
Level Contributor
242 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Short Break

Hi Mistie,

We've booked twice recently with Travel Republic.

May to Corfu, and June to Kos.

In May we just booked the accommodation with them, in June the package.

No problem on either trip (though they did charge us for a meal on the plane, which is free with XL anyway)

We've done 2 trips recently to Benidorm, Regente in dec, and Avenida in Jan, both 3 nights, Regente with Portland and the Avenida with Thomas Cook.

Benidorm is great for a long w/end.

Enjoy

Carl

Benidorm, Spain
Destination Expert
for Benidorm
Level Contributor
4,908 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Short Break

Hi I would be wary of travelrepublic.co.uk if you read the topic entitled "centre of benidorm" you will see that they were listing torrevieja as close to benidorm and it is 70 miles away

5. Re: Short Break

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 August 2009, 06:22
Get answers to your questions about Benidorm