We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

train from alicante to salou

Swansea, United...
Level Contributor
179 posts
25 reviews
Save Topic
train from alicante to salou

i'll be travelling up to salou from benidorm on sunday 31st august looks like the renfe train from alicante leave's at 8 in the morning does'nt look like i can go all the way from benidorm but i'm not 100% sure about that has anyone any advise for me and is the alsa bus an option worth considering

Torre del Mar, Spain
Level Contributor
2,940 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: train from alicante to salou

There is a train service, called a tram, which runs from Benidorm to Alicante.

The actual Renfe train station in Alicante is some distance from the tram station.

Alsa buses on such trips are coaches, and quite comfortable. But they are VERY expensive compared to trains.

Burnley, United...
Level Contributor
1,020 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: train from alicante to salou

The tram station is approx 200 yds? from the main train station in Alicante.

The bus we were on took about four and a half hours with one stop. Sorry can not tell you the price.

Dawn x

norfolk
Level Contributor
856 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: train from alicante to salou

If you exit the Los Luceros tram stop on the Av de la Estacion is is about a 10-15 minute walk down to the main railway station.

There was talk about extending the tram to connect to the railway station and in the last few years they have extended as far as Los Luceros but at the moment that's the last stop.

Jean..

4. Re: train from alicante to salou

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 February 2015, 06:17
Get answers to your questions about Benidorm