We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

April weather

sunderland
Level Contributor
265 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
April weather

I know nobody can predict weather but was just wondering if anybody been to benidorm beginning of april that could give us idea of what to expect. Not sure on clothing to pack.

First time to benidorm.

Thanx in advance

Felbridge, United...
Level Contributor
1,565 posts
450 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: April weather

Went to Beni for Easter, beginning of April, a few years ago and it was the wettest for over 70 years - also very cold. Normally not so wet and not so cold, but who knows.

Level Contributor
40 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: April weather

Last year was mixed. Some days cloudy. Some sunny. When the sun was out it was about 25c

Chorley, United...
Level Contributor
1,575 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: April weather

i went on 8th april-22nd april 2008 the weather was fantastic only had a few specks of rain on one sunday morning but it wasnt for long i had a great tan when i came home that year later i went again around 13th april 2009 one of the days just rained all day my jeans got soaked and it was cold and they was still wet the following day but we also had hot days that year too i think if the suns out its lovely but if its cloudy it feels cold nights can be nippy too iam going myself on the 5th april this year so fingers crossed a repeat of 2008 vicky

sunderland
Level Contributor
265 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: April weather

Thanx so much for the replies. To be on safe side think we will pack for any type weather

We are goin 5 th april so fingers xd on at least few days of sunshine.

Kilmarnock, United...
Level Contributor
28 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: April weather

Am going in 3rd April for my 1st anniversary am packin for cold an warm weather just to be safe,

Sheffield, United...
Level Contributor
229 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: April weather

I went last year for a week from April 9th and it was pretty good , we was at the beach or by the pool nearly every day . It did get a bit chilly in an evening though and I did need to wear a light cardigan .

7. Re: April weather

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 February 2015, 07:18
Get answers to your questions about Benidorm