We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Servigroup 2 for 1

Which Benidorm hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
north west
Level Contributor
239 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Servigroup 2 for 1

Does anybody know when the 2 for 1 drinks offer ends. We are going to the Calypso on the 21st of March and was just wondering if it will still be on .

Thanks

Spain
Level Contributor
76 posts
106 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Servigroup 2 for 1

I went to the Castilla first week in May last year and it had just finished, so I guess you'll be okay in March

Chester, United...
Level Contributor
1,552 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Servigroup 2 for 1

Was told end of March when in the Nereo jan/feb..but dont hold me to it.

this is off the website:

This promotion is valid from 1 st October 2013 and will be on promotion during all winter, in hotels listed above and on selected drinks from our special 2 x 1 drinks list. Exclusively for Servigroup hotel guests.

"this says exclusively but i know the nero and rialto you do not need to be a resident.

Edited: 20 February 2014, 13:48
Aberdeen, United...
Level Contributor
11,771 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Servigroup 2 for 1

Me & other members from this forum had drinks in the Nearo in January , we weren't staying there, so it's open to anyone,

Huntly, United...
Level Contributor
1,188 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Servigroup 2 for 1

Usually until the end of March but two years ago they extended it until end of May I seem to recall.

Chester, United...
Level Contributor
1,552 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Servigroup 2 for 1

as i said hazel.dear.

Durham, United...
Level Contributor
199 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Servigroup 2 for 1

We always stay at the Venus but decided to try Riviera Beach last October for a change. Went along to Venus to have a drink and we were refused 2 for 1 offer as we were not residents (even though bar staff recognized us from previous visits). Needless to say we were not happy having spent a fortune on holidays over the years at that hotel.

Edinburgh
Level Contributor
7,110 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Servigroup 2 for 1

The Pueblo is the same now and won't do the 2 for 1 for non residents!

Aberdeen, United...
Level Contributor
11,771 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Servigroup 2 for 1

Steve H Bradford will confirm it , we defo got served no problem,

Lancashire
Level Contributor
539 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Servigroup 2 for 1

During our recent holiday we went into the Venus, Nereo, and Calypso, all were doing the 2 for 1 offer and we got drinks no problem without being asked if we were staying there, I,m not really sure how they can check on everyone who goes into the bar.

Bradford
Level Contributor
1,008 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Servigroup 2 for 1

Yes as Hazel says got two for one at nero in Jan.ChippyJunior also confirms that you could also get the two for one at the Rialto without staying there.a bit strange how they are having different arrangements for different hotels,SteveH .

Get answers to your questions about Benidorm