We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

new music bar

Greater Manchester...
Level Contributor
8,081 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
new music bar

this looks a great bar for live music , its at the Riviera Beach hotel

http://vimeo.com/87105354

london
Level Contributor
1,284 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: new music bar

Looks good Mallcum and hopefully take a peak in June, still say one of the best hotels there with very good service, and right in the middle of some good night spots, just goes to show even a nice place like Riviera needs to look at new revenues to keep the euros flowing internally and wanting to keep more people after dinner 'at home'.

Aberdeen, United...
Level Contributor
11,771 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: new music bar

Yes I saw them building it on January ,looks good,

West Yorks
Level Contributor
631 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: new music bar

Count me in.....anywhere that provides live music is a bonus. Hope it attracts some new musicians too.

Looks impressive, anyone know when it opens?

Belfast
Level Contributor
42 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: new music bar

Great staying there in April will give it a try

leeds
Level Contributor
625 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: new music bar

staying there end of march...looks good

dewsburyYorkshire
Level Contributor
4,538 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: new music bar

This answers questions Why then.what OP have been saying that the prices of Riveria have rissen a lot tnis time..

Greater Manchester...
Level Contributor
8,081 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: new music bar

two weeks in riviera in november is cheaper than two weeks in a lot of other hotels , only 30 quid a person dearer for two weeks than ambassador ,

Limerick, Ireland
Level Contributor
2,416 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: new music bar

Looks nice and classy, its down on my "check out" list anyway,thanks Mallcum,and all you lucky people going over in March and April...let us know what you think of the place please

Best wishes,Mike

suffolk england
Level Contributor
380 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: new music bar

wife and i there in april for 2 weeks looks great love live music and wont have to go out cant wait

London
Level Contributor
39 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: new music bar

Yep they did it again ! The riviera music lounge looks like a luxury jazz club of new york.. They are starting to bring bands of soul and blues the opening night there was a fantastic jazz band, 4 shows per night and very popular prices on drinks and also a good selection of them.easily a new land mark of Benidorm. For this sunday a 5 pieces band called after midnight will be at the stage!! I'll be ther for sure..!

Get answers to your questions about Benidorm