We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

another crackin time in benidorm

Which Benidorm hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
northumberland
Level Contributor
2,268 posts
17 reviews
Save Topic
another crackin time in benidorm

well that's me back from my 4 day break in benidorm had a fab time as normal got there sunday weather was fab straight out went to bar malloca nice little suntrap for a quick one then off over to the old town to my fav bar the jarrow lad to see Derrik and Jackie brill couple and a good bar. then back to hotel for eats food is good in pueblo staff in there are great off out at night to watch some football done the normal bars around calle gerona ending off in cafe b (got my pocket dipped on my way home thats life some will say i deserve it for being drunk but i am on holiday so enjoy myself ). spent the next 3 days doing much the same walking eating and drinking in many bars the drop inn, the red devil,cheap and cheerfull,the jarrow lad,the gallowgate bar,the blue bell the blackchicken (still a dump but a must do) and the palladium brill in the afternoon done the cabaret bars seen shoewaddywaddy the driffters take that and a few others weather was good for 3 of the 4 days met some brill folk got chucked out of cafe b last night of hol for having fun but hay it was a lads hol and i never spoilt it for anyone else. roll on august for my next fix of witch it is a totally diff hol family with no drink just fun thats what i love about beni there is room for everyone well apart fra the prozzies lol ....... o and the peamen are still rife on the beach front

cheers the fatbo

Southampton, United...
Level Contributor
110 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: another crackin time in benidorm

Fanboy glad u had good time seems u squeezed a lot into your time there.

Question for you does Gary still do the karaoke in gallowgate or has he moved on again as used to see him up bin y pride next to tropical then he left and last time saw him he was at gallowgate.

All the best

wales
Level Contributor
502 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: another crackin time in benidorm

Sounds like a standard Beni vacation ( ^_^ )

Dudley, United...
Level Contributor
2,146 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: another crackin time in benidorm

sounds like you had a great time

northumberland
Level Contributor
2,268 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: another crackin time in benidorm

he was not on when i was in as they had the football on and we left after that

Tees Valley
Level Contributor
11,738 posts
137 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: another crackin time in benidorm

Nice one FB! Shame about getting dipped though, what a sickener!

You must have been bad to get turfed out of Cafe B! Sheesh! Lol!

Jules

Edinburgh
Level Contributor
7,111 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: another crackin time in benidorm

Glad you had such a good time Fatboy (hate calling you that by the way) lol! Shame about you getting robbed but it's a good warning to others. Sounds like you packed an awful lot in, in those four days. Good for you! As you say Beni is for everyone. Hubby and I enjoy just walking about the shops, going to the market , along the promenade etc.

Crewe, United...
Level Contributor
978 posts
86 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: another crackin time in benidorm

We were there same time as you, it was our 1st time and had a brilliant time, we enjoyed Tiki beach and Sol beach in the day and the Red lion and Black chicken at night plus all the other bars we frequented lol

Liverpool
Level Contributor
2,524 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: another crackin time in benidorm

Hi FB

Typical 4 day Beni break, packing in a weeks entertainment and a great time. The way to go! See the dippers have started early! But you still enjoyed. Good for you!

Margaurite

9. Re: another crackin time in benidorm

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guideline limiting each user to a single forums screen name.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 February 2014, 17:21
chippenham
Level Contributor
381 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: another crackin time in benidorm

Fab post Fatboy. Love Jackie and Derick too. Always pleased to see you. Go out of our way to have a few afternoon sessions there when staying Levante end. Meet up with Tony and other regulars. Didn't think they minded people dancing while Take That where on( take it that's why you weren't popular in Café B). Always acceptable summer months. Glad you had such a great time.

Get answers to your questions about Benidorm