We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

1st time Solo Traveller - Daytime Adventures

Level Contributor
29 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
1st time Solo Traveller - Daytime Adventures

I will be in Benidorm in May, staying at Los Dalmatas. I have been to Beni several times & stayed in this hotel once before.....thought best to be familiar with area etc as travelling on my own. I have booked A/I as not brave enough to venture out in the evening alone lol. Where do all you well educated guys recommend I can go throughout the day? Altea looks nice, so a wee bus trip to there I think. Thanks in advance Xx

Belfast, United...
Level Contributor
109 posts
288 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 1st time Solo Traveller - Daytime Adventures

Benidorm and its environs will be at your disposal, so I recommend that you make the most of the beautiful countryside during the day. At that time of it will be looking splendid. One trip worth taking would be the tram to Alicante. Frequent, cheap and safe, you'll be taken on a beautiful journey through lovely scenery combining coastal and countryside views. The fact that your destination is a fantastic city to wander around is almost a bonus, the journey itself is worth it! The tram station is easily accessible and you buy tickets from a machine on board, dead easy. Try it, you'll love it!!!

Middlewich, United...
Level Contributor
267 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 1st time Solo Traveller - Daytime Adventures

Lynn try the down hill bike ride ! a great day out and well worth the money .( lunch is included ) they ll pick you up/ drop you at your hotel .no doubt some one will give you the no. to contact.

Spain
Level Contributor
76 posts
111 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: 1st time Solo Traveller - Daytime Adventures

I often travel alone, don't be afraid, get out at night and enjoy yourself! Benidorm has so much to offer and so easy to chat to other visitors night and day

4. Re: 1st time Solo Traveller - Daytime Adventures

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 March 2015, 06:17
Get answers to your questions about Benidorm