We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Booked Flights for first solo visit to Beni

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
45 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Booked Flights for first solo visit to Beni

Hi folks,

I've booked flight to come over to Beni on my own from 9/3 till 15/3......so looking forward to it cos really need a break.

I've not booked hotel or apartment yet.....although probably go for hotel as its probably a little more sociable for someone travelling solo.....I've been before but always as a couple so don't really know what to expect but I'm sure I will enjoy it!!

I just read "Benidorm on a budget" by PARSCO ( brill post by the way) they've given me ideas for eating out but was wondering if anyone has suggestions for hotels for a 40ish yr old guy...Ive only ever stayed in old town before so might like to try new town or in between as long as its not too mad with stag and hens or overrun with kids, don't know if that's too much to ask for??

Any suggestions would be much appreciated

Thanks

David

1. Re: Booked Flights for first solo visit to Beni

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 06 March 2014, 09:35
Edinburgh
Level Contributor
7,148 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Booked Flights for first solo visit to Beni

Have a look at The Ambassador hotel as I think it would be suitable for you. Well located for the beach, shops and clubs etc. There is also the Riviera and Flash hotels which are in the same area and the bonus of being adults only.

Wales, United...
Level Contributor
12,385 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Booked Flights for first solo visit to Beni

Ambassador rooms for singles are a high price and no balcony. Most singles seem to prefer the Pueblo Orange or Venus.

Tees Valley
Level Contributor
11,895 posts
137 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Booked Flights for first solo visit to Beni

Hotel Orange single rooms don't have a balcony. Apparently only Servigroup hotel without balconies in the singles. As Jeny says, Pueblo seems very popular with solo travellers.

Jules

Wales, United...
Level Contributor
12,385 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Booked Flights for first solo visit to Beni

Pelicanos have balconies but they can charge a high supplement.

Edited: 05 March 2014, 19:29
Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
45 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Booked Flights for first solo visit to Beni

Thanks for all the advice guys much appreciated

Leeds
Level Contributor
3,443 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Booked Flights for first solo visit to Beni

The Riudor were offering excellent deals via a Trivago for double rooms at single prices I.e £30.00 a night when I last looked.

Also the Regente or the Rialto would be a good choice as they're both smallish hotels so a bit more friendly and both have balconies. The Regente offer double rooms without paying a premium as a single personal though on the sites it will say single room but they only have doubles as I've rang and asked them.

The Rialto single rooms arn't much smaller than the doubles and have the benefit of a free fridge and a wall mounted telly with Englush channels.

Hope you get a good deal.

Sue :-)

Edited: 05 March 2014, 19:48
Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
224 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Booked Flights for first solo visit to Beni

Hello scottishmandc.......What about the BENIDORM CENTRE hotel, it is quite central for the beach and nightlife, but is not full of stags or hens, and the food is very good.....always warm. You could also try the RIO PARK, which is a bit further away from the beach.

Leeds
Level Contributor
3,443 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Booked Flights for first solo visit to Beni

Travel Republic are offering the Regente at £39.00 a night all inclusive. or £33.00 half board for the dates you're going.

Sue :-)

Wales, United...
Level Contributor
12,385 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Booked Flights for first solo visit to Beni

Unfortunately the Rio Park single rooms are as if they have been made out of the space where the broom cupboard used to be. Bed is small so OK if you are Not very tall. You also have to climb over the toilet to get to the bath/shower. Also found they have a large wardrobe which took up far too much space in such a tiny room. Worst thing I found was the tiny little window. Nice hotel but get a Twin room.

Get answers to your questions about Benidorm