We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Benidorm 1962

Cardiff, United...
Level Contributor
894 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Benidorm 1962

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MjLH6B3vgdk

Cardiff, United...
Level Contributor
894 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Benidorm 1962

Not a stag party in sight.

2. Re: Benidorm 1962

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guideline limiting each user to a single forums screen name.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 April 2014, 16:29
Scotland
Level Contributor
989 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Benidorm 1962

That was great! I've seen lots of footage and photos from that time but never a 'family movie'.

It was worth watching for the fashion alone lol :-)

Moraira, Spain
Level Contributor
697 posts
89 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Benidorm 1962

First time I went to benidorm was as a small child in the late 60's. Learnt to swim in the reymar pool and had quite a variety of donkeys both big and small ones, the conveyor belt at Manchester sirport always had more donkeys on it than cases and everyone also took sombreros home too. Remember the mediteranio being a dirt track and no street lights too.

Edinburgh
Level Contributor
7,176 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Benidorm 1962

I wonder where these people are now? Fascinating video and thoroughly enjoyed watching! Thanks for posting.

london
Level Contributor
1,284 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Benidorm 1962

Love old nostalgia clips like that and means even more when you have some feel for that particular place, just cant help thinking what I wonder people who were born there and still live there from that era and before really think of it all now? Its got me thinking now is there a Benidorm musuem with history and life of what the place has become today?

Scotland
Level Contributor
671 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Benidorm 1962

Tomiwah, it's not like that now, but you can still see parts that are in the film, thanks for posting it was a very enjoyable watch.

Stephen

east midlands
Level Contributor
5,275 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Benidorm 1962

Many thanks for posting lovely to watch

Leeds, United...
Level Contributor
250 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Benidorm 1962

Fantastic I could watch these old cine clips all day long 1962 a much simpler time and not an high rise in sight the balconie de Mediterranean does not look to have changed much everything else has had a complete makeover for the better "not so sure " anyway Beni is Beni

Benidorm
Level Contributor
6,351 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Benidorm 1962

Think it may have been edited, the pea men are missing and there are no lager louts. lol

Get answers to your questions about Benidorm