We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Transfer question-Help please

Which Benidorm hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Falkirk, United...
Level Contributor
177 posts
Save Topic
Transfer question-Help please

I have read through the various transfer threads but have specific requirements and would like recommendations if you could be so kind?

I need a child's car safety seat and a company that will charge each leg of the trip at the time and not in advance. Hope this can be done.

united kingdom
Level Contributor
4,663 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Transfer question-Help please

I was given childs seat when I booked costa blanca private transfers It was a private taxi other times its been a mini bus ..Better e mailing a head and asking good luck ..mazza

Tees Valley
Level Contributor
11,738 posts
137 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Transfer question-Help please

This issue has just been discussed on another thread Wellyboots and Costa Blanca Transfers (which is a completely different company to Costa Blanca Private Transfers) don't charge in advance. We've just used them and paid on receiving the service. And it was an excellent service. They also advertise free child seats.

http://www.costa-blanca-transfers.com

Jules

Falkirk, United...
Level Contributor
177 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Transfer question-Help please

Thank you very much mazza2112 and Julesteesvalley. my problem is now solved. Great stuff.

4. Re: Transfer question-Help please

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 April 2015, 05:17
Get answers to your questions about Benidorm