We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tapas Alley

Which Benidorm hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
manchester uk
Level Contributor
255 posts
117 reviews
Save Topic
Tapas Alley

Hi,

I've been to Benidorm a few times but never been able to find Tapas Alley. Last time I went to the tourist office in the old town and was told to walk up that road to the top but I got completely lost! Have just booked for July and want to find it this time.

Would appreciate easy directions lol!

Leeds
Level Contributor
3,420 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Tapas Alley

I know where it is but I'm so rubbish at directions. Do you know where the Queens hotel s?

Sue :-)

Edited: 20 April 2014, 21:35
manchester uk
Level Contributor
255 posts
117 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Tapas Alley

Hi Naburn,

Thanks for your reply. I don't know where the Queens is.

Falkirk, United...
Level Contributor
177 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Tapas Alley

This may help

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g187525-i191-k62…

Scotland
Level Contributor
671 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Tapas Alley

You probably walked past both tapas alley and the queens hotel on your way up the street. Queens is on the left alley is on the right. There is also a sweetie shop on the left just before queens and across from tapas alley.

Tees Valley
Level Contributor
11,760 posts
137 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Tapas Alley

Hope you can find some bearings with this map. Tapas Alley can be found leading off from the main Walking Street (Passeig de Carretera). Take a look at the smaller maroon coloured map of this area.

La Cava Aragonesa (an excellent tapas restaurant) is on the corner opposite the Queens Hotel, look for Plaza de la Constitucion on the map and they're mainly along from there.

…benidorm.org/turismo/…englishmap_WEB.pdf

Jules

Leeds
Level Contributor
3,420 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Tapas Alley

Well done Julie :-) you should be a Beni virgin guide :-)

Sue :-)

Tees Valley
Level Contributor
11,760 posts
137 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Tapas Alley

Lol Sue (would I find many in Benidorm?) :-)

Jules

Benidorm, Spain
Destination Expert
for Benidorm
Level Contributor
4,689 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: Tapas Alley

Easiest way to find it is head towards the old town from Levante end, sea on your left, walk as far along the front as you can go then turn inland and you will come to tapas alley in about 100mts.

manchester uk
Level Contributor
255 posts
117 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Tapas Alley

Thank you very much for all your helpful replies :))

10. Re: Tapas Alley

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 April 2015, 06:16
Get answers to your questions about Benidorm