We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Benidorm one week self-catering, how much spending money?

Which Benidorm hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Glasgow, United...
3 posts
Save Topic
Benidorm one week self-catering, how much spending money?

I'm looking at a holiday for one week in the Alpha Apartments for myself and my fiance, early August. For the price of them, and what we are looking for, they are excellent value for money and I have stayed in them, as have my parents, before without issue.

All inclusive is out as I have various allergies which means I might not be able to eat the foods they put out, and neither of us are big day-time drinkers, so buying our own alcohol and mixers for the pool/room would be better price-wise.

We'd maybe go to the themepark or waterpark (but not both) and a few souvenirs. Aside from this we would be staying by the pool, as we're not big beach people and just looking for light lunches, dinner with a few drinks.

Afterwards we'd prefer to sit in a bar or watch a show, as opposed to going clubbing (but might do once or twice).

I'd been thinking £600 which would give 728 euros (but only changing about £400 at first and keeping the rest in British notes as back up). This would give about 100 euros a day, with a little left over.

Yay or nay?

Falkirk, United...
Level Contributor
177 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Benidorm one week self-catering, how much spending money?

100 a day is very doable in my opinion. The mrs and I have done it on less and had a great time. Having said that,we have did it on more too but i'd happily go with 100 a day with no worries. Enjoy Amy!

Durham
Level Contributor
998 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Benidorm one week self-catering, how much spending money?

Can only go off what I spent self catering a few weeks ago(first holiday with friend and not family and kids) went for five days drinking and eating what I liked day and night(mainly lager to be fair) saw over ten shows in the more expensive venues and brought home gifts and Flossies for my kids spent around 260 euros. Your budget is absolutely fine, have a brilliant time.

Liverpool
Level Contributor
26 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Benidorm one week self-catering, how much spending money?

Plenty of money for u both enjoy

4. Re: Benidorm one week self-catering, how much spending money?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 April 2015, 06:16