We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tell me your favourite haunts

Milton Keynes...
Level Contributor
159 posts
21 reviews
Save Topic
Tell me your favourite haunts

Going back in July with hubby after just going with a friend and her four children and will be able to go to more bars etc.

I mainly visited ave med so not sure if I was in the right place for the high life and wondered if you lovely lot could tell me the places I should go to or just your favourite please in general.

We're also looking at either going back to the bali or magic rock if we want beni itself. Which is your chosen/favourite hotel?

Goole, United...
Level Contributor
1,945 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Tell me your favourite haunts

Usually stay at the old Town end,hotels Victoria & Royal,but Christmas this year we're staying in a nice top floor suite in Hotel Fetiche for a change.

Quite like the afternoons in the new town if we're having a few drinks,but tend to stay in the old town on an evening,as wee don't do any of the entertainment bars.

Just make our own entertainment : )

Edited: 27 April 2014, 18:06
Tees Valley
Level Contributor
12,120 posts
147 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Tell me your favourite haunts

I think it will be mainly the Calle Gerona you went to for entertainment Louisa, Ave Mediterreaneo is the main road through and largely shops and restaurants. Are you wanting to stay near that area in the new town?

The Hotel Bali is well out of Benidorm and would require taxis. The Aqua Magic Rock is a nice hotel in the Rincon area up a fairly steep bank. For a couple, the Riviera Beach hotel or Flash might be better and more central.

I like the old town area and enjoy staying at the Royal but it's a 20 min walk to the Square if that's the area you fancy.

Jules

northumberland
Level Contributor
2,268 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Tell me your favourite haunts

jarrow lad old town nice little chill out bar with great hosts in derik and jackie or my other fav is stretford end up the rincon end brian the owner is a top bloke

Lancashire
Level Contributor
10,787 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Tell me your favourite haunts

Tropical Bar, Talk Of The Coast & some of the Bars on Calle Londres are amongst my Favourites. Just a pity that one of them Saxo has now unfortunately closed...will miss that place & Dougie & Anne, had some lovely times in there over the years!

Like Tapas Alley & surrounding streets too!

Best Regards - Taggy

Milton Keynes...
Level Contributor
159 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Tell me your favourite haunts

Thanks for your replies we're certainly not clubbers but somewhere which does tribute acts whilst we sit with a drink or meal or a good cabaret would be our sort of thing.

Can anyone name these sort of places for July

Falkirk, United...
Level Contributor
177 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Tell me your favourite haunts

Jeff and Dots(Now Bluebell), Tower Lounge, Intimate bar and Daytona. I actually don't mind anywhere as long as it's Beni.

7. Re: Tell me your favourite haunts

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 April 2015, 06:16
Get answers to your questions about Benidorm